Marillion - Seasons End 5.1 on May

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Kelly has already confirmed in Jan this yr that they are continuing with the post EMI album deluxes & made a specific mention to This Strange Engine.
If true, I'll still probably be done with the EMI reissue set. Not a big fan of the Hogarth era, and even less impressed with the more recent title surround treatments. The upcoming Fish solo reissues hold more interest for me.

Reactions: SHB
If true, I'll still probably be done with the EMI reissue set. Not a big fan of the Hogarth era, and even less impressed with the more recent title surround treatments. The upcoming Fish solo reissues hold more interest for me.
This Strange Engine & in particular Marbles are very good, remainder are patchy (last 2 have seen a upswing imho) Happiness....I'm not sure I've played more than twice it's that bad

I've always liked this album, although realistically it's about half really good songs and half dreck, to put it politely. I seem to remember that these were deluxe editions were cheaper... inflation I guess. Since I've missed out on the signed print, I'll probably just wait to get it on sale.

I've always liked this album, although realistically it's about half really good songs and half dreck, to put it politely. I seem to remember that these were deluxe editions were cheaper... inflation I guess. Since I've missed out on the signed print, I'll probably just wait to get it on sale.
I have bought all the deluxes direct from the band for the signed photos but have noticed they are much cheaper on amazon when released

cancel my order after I realized that the 2022 concert was only available on the cd.

I have bought all the deluxes direct from the band for the signed photos but have noticed they are much cheaper on amazon when released
It has been that way, but it's currently on Amazon.ca for $70 CAD... big oof, that's a bit too much for me. I also wish it was an older concert that was included on CD; I think enough of their recent concerts have been put out already, and I also don't like concerts that are basically just one album from start to finish. Kind of kills the dynamic concert vibe.

It has been that way, but it's currently on Amazon.ca for $70 CAD... big oof, that's a bit too much for me. I also wish it was an older concert that was included on CD; I think enough of their recent concerts have been put out already, and I also don't like concerts that are basically just one album from start to finish. Kind of kills the dynamic concert vibe.
I paid £41.99 from marillion, it’s on amazon uk for £39.99 but i’m sure it will come down at some point

Does Seasons End even have a 5.1 surround mix included? I haven’t seen any mention of a surround mix? only a stereo mix by Hunter.

Back