• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

HiRez Poll Marley, Bob - LEGEND (30th Anniversary) [BluRay Audio]

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Rate the BDA of Bob Marley - LEGEND (30th Anniversary Edition)

• 5 -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 -

• 3 -

• 2 -

• 1 - Bad Fidelity, Bad Surround Bad Content

• Total voters

Beefalo

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Ordered it from Amazon UK, but it shipped just as COVID was talking off and never made it here, ended up as return to sender and was credited.
Tried to re-order but they weren’t shipping to North America by that time.
Now no longer available from them.
Terrible timing :(
Here's a US seller.

mongojr

Bob Marley Legend is a classic album of great songs. When I saw this I knew it would sound great but then was blown away by the sound mix and the cool photos while the music plays. More albums should feature some kind of video background instead of a still image to prevent screen burn.

bluelightning

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Ordered it from Amazon UK, but it shipped just as COVID was talking off and never made it here, ended up as return to sender and was credited.
Tried to re-order but they weren’t shipping to North America by that time.
Now no longer available from them.
Terrible timing :(
Ebay is your friend!

Nyad

COVID has really screwed up the mail (as well as life itself), I've had 3 items from different countries disappear, all ordered from Feb to early April, some people are still getting things through now, but it seems there must be a huge pile of mail somewhere, like that Terry Pratchett story Going Postal:

Attachments

Juggsnelson

Hey Guys,
Thanks so much for the kind words on the Bob Marley 5.1. It was a fun project to work on and being able to master something from one of my hero's, Bob Clearmountain was a real treat!
BV
Fantastic work on this Bob! I am not a huge Marley guy but your 5.1 mix makes me fully appreciate the music. My wife only wants to hear these songs in surround now! Thanks again.

Beefalo

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Bob Marley Legend is a classic album of great songs. When I saw this I knew it would sound great but then was blown away by the sound mix and the cool photos while the music plays. More albums should feature some kind of video background instead of a still image to prevent screen burn.
Hello @mongojr
I just noticed your 1st post.
Welcome to the QQ forum !

mongojr

Hello @mongojr
I just noticed your 1st post.
Welcome to the QQ forum !
Thanks, I have been a fan of 5.1 surround ever since the local movie theater upgraded their smallest theater with a system transferred from a closing theater in 1984. Lucasfilm insisted on rating all the theaters for Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom. If the theater didn't get a C or above they couldn't get a copy. My brother managed it and they got an A+ from Lucasfilm. That theatre was about 25 rows deep with the largest screen. and 15 feet from the 1st row was empty space. It was the best "home" theater ever. Ever since I sought out the best in home video & audio. From Laserdisc till now. I just wish the companies didn't screw up DVD-Audio & SACD. Pick one format and run with it.