Mary Fahl (former lead singer of October Project) releasing From The Dark Side of the Moon (FTDSOTM) in 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered yesterday. Can see why it was 2020 disc of the year. Crystal clear sound amazing bass , a great performance 10+ all the way.
It appears the only place this is available as a physical disc is @ her web page? With shipping costs it's $50. Is it worth it? Too pricey for me

Glad to know it's there. Crazy that it doesn't show up on her artist page!
https://www.discogs.com/artist/512751-Mary-Fahl
Mike, nice interview you did with her on YouTube. Very interesting....You didn't say a heck of a lot but sometimes it's just good to 'shut your yapper'.
I'd never actually heard her sing till after you got me interested...
Great voice & style... What a talent! Thanks Mike...

Last edited:
Received my signed copy in the mail today. Ripping it now and will listen in a bit. Had a bit of trouble using DVD Audio Extractor to recognize the file created by MakeMKV, but DVD AE was able to rip directly from the disc itself without issue. I also uploaded the track metadata to db so hopefully it is out there for anyone else ripping it. Can't wait to hear it based on the early reviews!

EDIT: Wrong thread - I'm referring to Can't Get It Out of My Head. Will copy to the correct thread.

Back