Mary Fahl (former lead singer of October Project) releasing From The Dark Side of the Moon (FTDSOTM) in 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39,95 $ ademas de enviártelo firmado dice que:

For overseas orders, in light of your high courier/customs fees, included with your order will be a copy of my limited edition 4 song sampler (no longer in print) of my album “Love and Gravity”.
Gracias, la verdad es que es un pastón. Esperaré a ver si lo distribuye en Europa.

Hey all,

I got an email from Mary Fahl (as anyone who bought this Blu-ray probably did), asking for me to vote for this album as the best surround sound album of 2020. It's gotten rather high marks in the poll, so out of her nominated competitors, if you agree, do vote and give her your support! Sorry for a late posting about this, the voting appears to close on 22nd January.

Vote for best surround sound album of 2020

Hey all,

I got an email from Mary Fahl (as anyone who bought this Blu-ray probably did), asking for me to vote for this album as the best surround sound album of 2020. It's gotten rather high marks in the poll, so out of her nominated competitors, if you agree, do vote and give her your support! Sorry for a late posting about this, the voting appears to close on 22nd January.

I did - it is a great reimagining and mix. :)

Hey all,

Done. Thread here, by the way. (Unfortunately, once you've voted, you can't go back and view the full slate of nominees again. I want to support Immersive Audio Albums and even see it expand (now that Acoustic Sounds is out of the multi-channel download business, there's a hole to be filled), but the site's design and navigation have always been a bit hinky.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/2021-listeners-choice-awards.29748/

Done. Thread here, by the way. (Unfortunately, once you've voted, you can't go back and view the full slate of nominees again. I want to support Immersive Audio Albums and even see it expand (now that Acoustic Sounds is out of the multi-channel download business, there's a hole to be filled), but the site's design and navigation have always been a bit hinky.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/2021-listeners-choice-awards.29748/
Aw man, I hate creating duplicate conversations - I missed that thread when I searched the forum before posting. I didn't do a good enough job I guess!

I, with my fading memory, had the exact same issue, so i had a friend grab a screenshot for me:

1610828514066.png

I haven't heard the Ana-Tole release, but i own and very much enjoy the other four. Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:
You grab that Ana-tole EP, Mr.!!!
Whoa! I only JUST saw your LiS review--how did i miss that?! My only hesitation is its length--i want more bang for my multichannel buck! But damn, comrade--that angry emoji might be enough to get me to further deplete my retirement funds! 👿👺💀

Last edited:
Whoa! I only JUST saw your LiS review--how did i miss that?! My only hesitation is its length--i want more bang for my multichannel buck! But damn, comrade--that angry emoji might be enough to get me to further deplete my retirement funds! 👿👺💀
The bright side of EPs for me is they don't outstay their welcome. I have very little free time these days!
If you get a chance to listen let us know what you think!

Just got an e-mail in from Mary about upcoming shows, you folks in those areas may be interested:

R2NFaaCFIHh6Q0KeIMFdIheoK6rRwN9Un0doHTkq65EJbSB6lobTI-epH8sSdsGwpgJRQE8rE3v7O4gtpaBoW2tVRmI=s0-d-e1-ft
Hi Everybody,
For all my friends and fans in the Boston/Natick, MA area, I'll be back at the Natick Center for the Arts on Friday, Oct. 29th @8PM. I haven't been back to Massachusetts since well before the lockdowns, so I'm really looking forward to seeing you! Please pass this info along to to anyone you think might be interested.

In the meantime, If you liked my Christmas album, I'll be performing those songs (along with some surprises) at 2 all-new holiday shows in December at the Mauch Chunk Opera House on Dec. 10th and The Cutting Room NYC on Dec. 11th.

XXMary
P.S. As always, check out all my new dates below with links for tickets... I may be coming to a town near you..

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021 @8PM
CENTER FOR THE ARTS IN NATICK
Natick, MA
For tickets click here
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2021 @8PM
MAUCH CHUNK OPERA HOUSE – CHRISTMAS SHOW
Jim Thorpe, PA
For tickets click here
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2021 @7PM
CUTTING ROOM – CHRISTMAS SHOW
New York, NY
For tickets click here