Mary Fahl - new album "Can't Get It Out of My Head" coming on 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The order page is up and I just tried but at checkout it says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state."

I guess there's some sort of glitch that needs fixing as I've ordered before.

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
The order page is up and I just tried but at checkout it says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state."

I guess there's some sort of glitch that needs fixing as I've ordered before.
Looks like the main web site has a nice updated look.

Also saw the same message, I don't see a place to select a payment type anywhere :unsure:

Infomas

QQ Supporter
I tried a download and it wants to charge me shipping and even when I put a Penn address in, it didn't work. So... a few bugs.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
In Connecticut here and I am also getting the same error message:

• Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
@Guitmark any advice?

Infomas

QQ Supporter
I received an email from her website:
We ran into a glitch last night with the store... We're working on it and hopefully,
it can be fixed today or tomorrow. It's SO annoying!! I will send out an email to let everybody know
when it's working properly.

Guitmark

QQ Supporter
I’m sure you’ve received the email by now, but just in case, this from Mary’s Facebook page:

Bit of a glitch with the my new website tonight. It looks good but the store isn't working for pre-sales as hoped. Stay tuned… Should be up and running in a day or 2. In the meantime, take a look at my new website www.maryfahl.com

mrcond

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

Infomas

QQ Supporter
Last time when I ordered from her store, she autographed it for me. Plus I bet she gets to keep more when ordered directly from her store
She's charging for the personalized autograph now, but based on the Amazon price it is only a penny more, plus shipping. And I'm sure she makes more money selling it through her store. Support the artist, buy direct.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Likewise ordered direct from Mary's website [NO issues whatsoever]. And unlike Amazon, no local sales tax was charged which in my case is 8.375%. $39 delivered!