Mary Fahl - new album "Can't Get It Out of My Head" coming on 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-order in...signed copy. I used credit card via the Apple Pay option, worked just fine now.

I've just successfully ordered the 5 signed copies for the group of us buying together via PayPal (so splitting the tax & ghastly tax gathering fee!). :rocks

Mary's website has a nice feature which detected I was in the UK and switched the currency to £, which removes the vagary of exchange rates. :QQlove

So the signed BDA/2xCD are £34 each & shipping to the UK is a flat £13.

I've just successfully ordered the 5 signed copies for the group of us buying together via PayPal (so splitting the tax & ghastly tax gathering fee!). :rocks

Mary's website has a nice feature which detected I was in the UK and switched the currency to £, which removes the vagary of exchange rates. :QQlove

So the signed BDA/2xCD are £34 each & shipping to the UK is a flat £13.

SPLENDID, DUNC. And wish I was able to attend your NIGHTINGALE SANG IN BERKELEY SQUARE ... PARTY of FIVE!

A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square

R.f187eddb7d61eee214649c5d6823755d

Last edited:
This morning I had the email below from Mary. Did anybody else get anything similar?

First of all, thank you so much for ordering my new album… Your support is what keeps me going.

That said, I’m having a nightmare trying to figure out if or how PayPal has processed your payment.

I’ve been using PayPal for years and was always happy with them… until today… I was forced to set up a new account for my overhauled website and it’s been a level of Hell worthy of Dante!

At my end, it appears that some payments may be “on hold” or even “declined” and some are not and it’s difficult to tell which is which.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but could you check and see if whatever payment processor you used (credit card or otherwise) got charged (and potentially refunded) let me know? If you receive a refund, you should now be able to successfully order the album and have your payment go through.

If there appears to be any problem with your order, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT HIT THE “DISPUTE” BUTTON ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT as it may freeze my account at this critical album release time… If there is any problem, please just drop me an email and I will take steps to resolve it.

Your support of me and my album is so deeply appreciated and I want
to make sure you get your order filled.

With all my best and sincere appreciation,

Mary

This morning I had the email below from Mary. Did anybody else get anything similar?

First of all, thank you so much for ordering my new album… Your support is what keeps me going.

That said, I’m having a nightmare trying to figure out if or how PayPal has processed your payment.

I’ve been using PayPal for years and was always happy with them… until today… I was forced to set up a new account for my overhauled website and it’s been a level of Hell worthy of Dante!

At my end, it appears that some payments may be “on hold” or even “declined” and some are not and it’s difficult to tell which is which.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but could you check and see if whatever payment processor you used (credit card or otherwise) got charged (and potentially refunded) let me know? If you receive a refund, you should now be able to successfully order the album and have your payment go through.

If there appears to be any problem with your order, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT HIT THE “DISPUTE” BUTTON ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT as it may freeze my account at this critical album release time… If there is any problem, please just drop me an email and I will take steps to resolve it.

Mary

Yes--I answered her with my assurances that PayPal had not charged my account (and my sympathies for the glitches she was having with online payments at her site), and she responded quickly with her gratitude for the confirmation. Not a scam.

Mary

Just checked my credit card account online and it was successful, thankfully!

Yes--I answered her with my assurances that PayPal had not charged my account (and my sympathies for the glitches she was having with online payments at her site), and she responded quickly with her gratitude for the confirmation. Not a scam.

Your Paypal had NOT charged your account? Meaning, your order was not successful? My Paypal charged my account immediately, which is what I told Mary when I got that same email.

Your Paypal had NOT charged your account? Meaning, your order was not successful? My Paypal charged my account immediately, which is what I told Mary when I got that same email.

No--I'm one of the people who, yesterday, tried paying with PayPal at first, but unsuccessfully. (Someone else reported the same problem.) I then switched to direct credit card payment and that went through.

Reactions: GOS
Hi all. I can't find any place on Mary's web site where I can preorder a download. Will it be possible to buy a (multichannel flac) download, or should buy the Blu-ray and rip it?

Back