Mary Fahl - new album "Can't Get It Out of My Head" coming on 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email earlier :SG

Anybody in the UK interested in getting together and ordering copies as it will cut down on the P&P and the dreaded exorbitant tax gathering fee, I'm happy to order and redistribute at cost.

PM me if interested.
Thanks Duncan would have taken you up on this but will be going with the download option, prefer this as really running out of storage space!

Well, at least your potato fields shall not lie fahl~ow, Farmer Mike!
Unlike Farmer Mike, down here in merry deepest Devon don't have fields of spuds, just 5 pots of Reds & 4 of Charlottes as well as two Aubergines, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, and some dwarf peas
Potato.jpg

PS: Ralphie the ****ing gnomes are buried under the patio, they kept raiding the dwarf peas :ROFLMAO:

Unlike Farmer Mike, down here in merry deepest Devon don't have fields of spuds, just 5 pots of Reds & 4 of Charlottes as well as two Aubergines, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, and some dwarf peas
View attachment 80729
PS: Ralphie the ****ing gnomes are buried under the patio, they kept raiding the dwarf peas :ROFLMAO:

Well, no one is INFAHLIBLE, Dunc...with the exception of Mary, Mary who's quite 'au contraire!'

Back