Mary Fahl - new album "Can't Get It Out of My Head" coming on 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order page is up and I just tried but at checkout it says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state."

I guess there's some sort of glitch that needs fixing as I've ordered before.

The order page is up and I just tried but at checkout it says "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state."

I guess there's some sort of glitch that needs fixing as I've ordered before.
Looks like the main web site has a nice updated look.

Also saw the same message, I don't see a place to select a payment type anywhere :unsure:

I tried a download and it wants to charge me shipping and even when I put a Penn address in, it didn't work. So... a few bugs.

In Connecticut here and I am also getting the same error message:

• Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
@Guitmark any advice?

I received an email from her website:
We ran into a glitch last night with the store... We're working on it and hopefully,
it can be fixed today or tomorrow. It's SO annoying!! I will send out an email to let everybody know
when it's working properly.

I’m sure you’ve received the email by now, but just in case, this from Mary’s Facebook page:

Bit of a glitch with the my new website tonight. It looks good but the store isn't working for pre-sales as hoped. Stay tuned… Should be up and running in a day or 2. In the meantime, take a look at my new website www.maryfahl.com

Last time when I ordered from her store, she autographed it for me. Plus I bet she gets to keep more when ordered directly from her store
She's charging for the personalized autograph now, but based on the Amazon price it is only a penny more, plus shipping. And I'm sure she makes more money selling it through her store. Support the artist, buy direct.

Likewise ordered direct from Mary's website [NO issues whatsoever]. And unlike Amazon, no local sales tax was charged which in my case is 8.375%. $39 delivered!

Back