HiRez Poll Mary Mary - INCREDIBLE [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Mary Mary - INCREDIBLE

• 10: Great Surround, Great Fidelity, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
An amazing, immersive surround mix and great fidelity.

the materials not totally my cup of tea (us Catholics tend to praise The Lord in a slightly more toned down way, we have our own particular brand of bling and sing-song but Mary Mary's glam gospel hunny it ain't.!)

still for me it's deserving of a "8" for the surround alone as I couldn't get into it as much as I'd hoped/wanted to. I do like it.. don't get me wrong but if I had enjoyed the content & genre even more I'd probably be giving it a "9", the mix and sonics deserve it..!!

I'd add that this ones easier to find for sensible money than just about any other Sony/Columbia/Epic M/C SACD of their contemporary black artists (contemporary as of that early 2000's period this stuff was coming out, of course!) so it's got to be worth a shot - and if the music is more your thing than it is mine, you'll truly love it, as the 5.1 is excellent.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wonder if the woman on the back cover is one of the ones that's on the front cover. If so a really dressed down version of herself.

Back