MAX RICHTER: SLEEP

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm listening to this watching the footy game between Newcastle and Man City.
Which currently is 1 1 after 35 mins.
Will I still be watching by the end of the match...
I feel so drowsy :sleep:….

It is stereo but my Sony X800 player selected Full Dolby Surround on my Marantz receiver…so got surround stereo...there's an enigma for you. Sooooo Relaxi...zzzzzz
Gone again!!

See the source image

In fact still larfing out loud..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best one of the week Ralph (y)

This is what we want....more humour.
Some scientific research in the field of sleep and insomnia has found that laughter helps improve sleep patterns, which is helpful in treating insomnia. During the evening, have a good laugh with your family members or friends. It will help reduce stress and anxiety, and promote deep, restful sleep.

Must laugh at (er with) the wife more then...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Put sleep on hold...just back from Argos with a new hot water bottle, for me little toesies.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8584975
And yes, it is this one!!!

A Brucie bargain.

didn't you do well..!! 🤩

from Larry Grayson to Brucie! its Saturday night.. its time for The Generation Game! 🎉

a teasmaid... a cuddly toy.. a carriage clock... a space hopper... Brucie's Bubbles!! waaayyyyy!!! 🥳

didn't you do well..!! 🤩

from Larry Grayson to Brucie! its Saturday night.. its time for The Generation Game! 🎉

a teasmaid... a cuddly toy.. a carriage clock... a space hopper... Brucie's Bubbles!! waaayyyyy!!! 🥳
Couldn't get away with all that non pc stuff these days...:rolleyes:
What with Everard and Slack Alice to name but a few sayings from them halcyon days....
Happy Days!!!

Still a bit Sleepy!!

Couldn't get away with all that non pc stuff these days...:rolleyes:
What with Everard and Slack Alice to name but a few sayings from them halcyon days....
Happy Days!!!

Still a bit Sleepy!!

oh Happy Days!! 🥳
i'm still clinging onto hope Pop It In Pete swings by this Chrimbo with a big sack of Quad love postmarked WD18 7YA.. but the days grow shorter when you reach December!! 📅

Back