Mch SACD player with analog out?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trntbl2109

Hi, my current universal player is not feeling well and I need a new one. Requirements are mch SACD playback with analog outputs. Does anyone make these anymore?

Hi, my current universal player is not feeling well and I need a new one. Requirements are mch SACD playback with analog outputs. Does anyone make these anymore?

If you're ok with a used player, there are a lot of great SACD/DVD-Audio units for under $50. If you need Blu-ray too, there are used Oppo player's with analog out. Other people can give a better answer. Not sure about newer units.

Other than used players you might consider an HDMI decoder box, lots for sale on eBay cheap. I can't vouch for quality though and most seem to come from China.

Thanks, used it is then. I have a BelCanto Pre6 preamp which has no processing, hence need for analogue outputs.

Lähetetty minun HUAWEI NXT-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Consider a used Denon DVD 3910 or 3930, or a Marantz DV 9600 or DV 7001. All are great SACD players with analog outs for 5.1.
I have the Marantz DV 7001 (feeding a vintage quad Sansui receiver) and it is easy to swap out the laser assembly for a new one in it, and a new laser is 10 USD. Can't speak for the Denons but I suspect the situation is similar.

Last edited:
I think it's their only product, and discontinued, though still available.

Lähetetty minun HUAWEI NXT-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Back