• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Mercedes-Benz Signature Sound DVD

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ubertrout

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
From their website, using Paypal. Worst case I'll just request a refund.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Yep Yep Yep - My order number is 26759 on 10/05 also - will see what surprise awaits me on Friday, if anything :unsure:

Weird on the Ebay thing toooooo :unsure:
I ought to drop by my Mercedes dealership in Greenwich, CT to see if they have any copies lying around. I'm paying enough for my current lease ...... the LEAST they could do!

Am looking forward to your review of the disc, Snoodkins. Hope it's worth it. Some choice artists on that disc!:QQlove

Last edited:

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Uber did ya order from Website or Ebay?? Ebay is sold too now :unsure:
fwiw i held out til someone sold their SL owners' manual/wallet thingy on eBay,
there's one up for sale on there now with the precious Surround DVD.. not cheap but here you are!

2013 Mercedes-Benz sl owners manual

ubertrout

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Man, this site...

Found a US auction, got one for $100 shipped by making an offer. Will pull out the DVD and flip the rest most likely.

Snood

Staff member
fwiw i held out til someone sold their SL owners' manual/wallet thingy on eBay,
there's one up for sale on there now with the precious Surround DVD.. not cheap but here you are!

2013 Mercedes-Benz sl owners manual

Freeeeeeeedddypooooooooos you should really take care of that unsightly spot on your tile floor sooooooon. Ya do not wanna let it seep in. Snood no understand why you spread stuff on floor and mark up your floors and your BMW Manual like that?? :unsure: Maybe a few toooooooo many :SG:SG:SG

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Freeeeeeeedddypooooooooos you should really take care of that unsightly spot on your tile floor sooooooon. Ya do not wanna let it seep in. Snood no understand why you spread stuff on floor and mark up your floors and your BMW Manual like that?? :unsure: Maybe a few toooooooo many :SG:SG:SG
haha.. never fear, Snoodykins! 😉
the pic is from the fella selling their Mercedes SL owners' manual in the new eBay listing i posted! its not my floor or my stuff!! 🤣

Snood

Staff member
First off :ROFLMAO: 2ndly cancel your orders noooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Fed Ex showed up today - box within a box - nice white box with part number - and saw DISCRETE SURROUND TEST DVD AUDIO - went uh oh :unsure:

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in it with Mercedez Benz on it and DVD Audio so going hmmmmm

Stick thing in me thingy and it shows up as DVD Audio - hmmm ok.........after about 30 seconds up comes a screen with front right front left etc.........Snood is like realllly?? So hit the play it goes through all the channels with word description and sound test. Then back to the Front left etc screen .....Nooooooooooooooooothing else LMAO:rolleyes: So Yeah

Put in return request for this thing will see if they koo with return or gotta go the CC contest charge route

Snood got Huckleberried :ROFLMAO:

Bender you can rest easy :LB

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

Fed Ex showed up today - box within a box - nice white box with part number - and saw DISCRETE SURROUND TEST DVD AUDIO - went uh oh :unsure:

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in it with Mercedez Benz on it and DVD Audio so going hmmmmm

Stick thing in me thingy and it shows up as DVD Audio - hmmm ok.........after about 30 seconds up comes a screen with front right front left etc.........Snood is like realllly?? So hit the play it goes through all the channels with word description and sound test. Then back to the Front left etc screen .....Nooooooooooooooooothing else LMAO:rolleyes: So Yeah

Put in return request for this thing will see if they koo with return or gotta go the CC contest charge route

Snood, are you sure you didn't have yer player in PARK?Mercedes-Benz

Or did Snood really get huckleberriedHuckleberry Finn

......and taken for 6 Fins?

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

SNOOD GOT PUNKED!

See the source image

MrSmithers

800 Club - QQ All-Star

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in
Oh no! Good effort though Detective Snood! 🕵🏻‍♂️

Be sure to get a refund... Sounds more like ‘snot’s in the box’...

70065E0A-1CCD-4EF7-8DE3-5A19C8F3CBD9.jpeg

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Oh no! Good effort though Detective Snood! 🕵🏻‍♂️

Be sure to get a refund... Sounds more like ‘snot’s in the box’...

View attachment 43513
IMHO, Master Smithers, Pepper Potts [aka Gwynnie Paltrow] deseves her head in a BOX!

See the source image

Iron Deficient

Last edited:

MrSmithers

800 Club - QQ All-Star
IMHO, Master Smithers, Pepper Potts [aka Gwynnie Paltrow] deseves her head in a BOX!

See the source image

Iron Deficient

Perhaps the original DVD-A part number got caught up in the Chris Martin divorce Signore Raphael?! You should get your (Mercedes) dealer to ring her up perhaps with a request?! 😄

Apparently she is Mercedes...

BA7B8020-5FF7-4829-9F96-1389A40D9093.jpeg

Group builder