Mercedes-Benz Signature Sound DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Yep Yep - My order number is 26759 on 10/05 also - will see what surprise awaits me on Friday, if anything :unsure:

Weird on the Ebay thing toooooo :unsure:

I ought to drop by my Mercedes dealership in Greenwich, CT to see if they have any copies lying around. I'm paying enough for my current lease ...... the LEAST they could do!

Am looking forward to your review of the disc, Snoodkins. Hope it's worth it. Some choice artists on that disc!:QQlove

Last edited:
Uber did ya order from Website or Ebay?? Ebay is sold too now :unsure:

fwiw i held out til someone sold their SL owners' manual/wallet thingy on eBay,
there's one up for sale on there now with the precious Surround DVD.. not cheap but here you are!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/332876038625
2013 Mercedes-Benz sl owners manual

nhpsmNL.jpg

fwiw i held out til someone sold their SL owners' manual/wallet thingy on eBay,
there's one up for sale on there now with the precious Surround DVD.. not cheap but here you are!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/332876038625
2013 Mercedes-Benz sl owners manual

nhpsmNL.jpg

Freeeeeeeedddypooooooooos you should really take care of that unsightly spot on your tile floor sooooooon. Ya do not wanna let it seep in. Snood no understand why you spread stuff on floor and mark up your floors and your BMW Manual like that?? :unsure: Maybe a few toooooooo many :SG:SG:SG

Freeeeeeeedddypooooooooos you should really take care of that unsightly spot on your tile floor sooooooon. Ya do not wanna let it seep in. Snood no understand why you spread stuff on floor and mark up your floors and your BMW Manual like that?? :unsure: Maybe a few toooooooo many :SG:SG:SG

haha.. never fear, Snoodykins! 😉
the pic is from the fella selling their Mercedes SL owners' manual in the new eBay listing i posted! its not my floor or my stuff!! 🤣

First off :ROFLMAO: 2ndly cancel your orders noooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Fed Ex showed up today - box within a box - nice white box with part number - and saw DISCRETE SURROUND TEST DVD AUDIO - went uh oh :unsure:

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in it with Mercedez Benz on it and DVD Audio so going hmmmmm

Stick thing in me thingy and it shows up as DVD Audio - hmmm ok.........after about 30 seconds up comes a screen with front right front left etc.........Snood is like realllly?? So hit the play it goes through all the channels with word description and sound test. Then back to the Front left etc screen .....Nooooooooooooooooothing else LMAO:rolleyes: So Yeah

Put in return request for this thing will see if they koo with return or gotta go the CC contest charge route

Snood got Huckleberried :ROFLMAO:

Bender you can rest easy :LB

Fed Ex showed up today - box within a box - nice white box with part number - and saw DISCRETE SURROUND TEST DVD AUDIO - went uh oh :unsure:

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in it with Mercedez Benz on it and DVD Audio so going hmmmmm

Stick thing in me thingy and it shows up as DVD Audio - hmmm ok.........after about 30 seconds up comes a screen with front right front left etc.........Snood is like realllly?? So hit the play it goes through all the channels with word description and sound test. Then back to the Front left etc screen .....Nooooooooooooooooothing else LMAO:rolleyes: So Yeah

Put in return request for this thing will see if they koo with return or gotta go the CC contest charge route

Snood, are you sure you didn't have yer player in PARK? Mercedes-Benz

Or did Snood really get huckleberried Huckleberry Finn

......and taken for 6 Fins?

Last edited:

SNOOD GOT PUNKED!

See the source image

Open white box - there is a cd jewel case with a green dvd in

Oh no! Good effort though Detective Snood! 🕵🏻‍♂️

Be sure to get a refund... Sounds more like ‘snot’s in the box’...

70065E0A-1CCD-4EF7-8DE3-5A19C8F3CBD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back