Michael Nesmith - Magnetic South Q8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr8track

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
I don't recall if I've asked about this before on the forum. I have the Q8 of both the Nesmith releases and dts cd conversions of both of my tapes. However, there is tape damage to my copy of Magnetic South and I'd love to find a clean digital conversion of this title. If anyone has a dvd-a or dts cd copy and might be able to help me out please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Both of my Q8's have tape damage as too. Loose Salute got chewed up pretty good when the splice let go, so the first songs are fluttery.
Magentic South has a hell of a splice during the first songs as well. Hoping to find better copies.

Both of my Q8's have tape damage as too. Loose Salute got chewed up pretty good when the splice let go, so the first songs are fluttery.
Magentic South has a hell of a splice during the first songs as well. Hoping to find better copies.

There is a nice copy of each title up for auction on Ebay now, but I don't really want to shell out what these are going to go for given that I already have a fairly decent copy. [video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/QUADRAPHONIC-8-TRACK-TAPE-MICHAEL-NESMITH-MAGNETIC-SOUTH-JOANNE-RCA-1970-MONKEES-/261616173856?pt=Music_Other_Formats&hash=item3ce98a0320[/video]

I don't recall if I've asked about this before on the forum. I have the Q8 of both the Nesmith releases and dts cd conversions of both of my tapes. However, there is tape damage to my copy of Magnetic South and I'd love to find a clean digital conversion of this title. If anyone has a dvd-a or dts cd copy and might be able to help me out please send me a PM.

Thanks!
I have a clean copy of Magnetic South (Q8) Do you still need it?

Back