Quantcast

Misconceptions about "Sunflower" so-called quad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I just discovered this thread today & found it a fascinating read. Perhaps at some time I I knew of the Spatializer but that was a lot of years and brain cells ago. I did find an interesting article here.

Also there are 2 patents in Desper's name but 1 is from 1995 and the other from 1999. So it might represent improvements over the 70's circuit. The designs are quite complex & both patents are very similar; I haven't had a chance to study the subtleties yet.

quadrasounded

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the rear speakers that was initially included. Sorry if this question appears redundant and thanks,

par4ken

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Quadraphonic Recording. Can be played on any stereo player or with QS, EV, or Dynaquad quadraphonic players.
Awhile ago I purchased a bootleg LP that had long been reported to be QS. In fact it was just a live audience recording, with the levels poorly balanced. The rumour of it being QS was caused by the note on the cover that the sound would be greatly enhanced by the use of a Sansui quadraphonic decoder. Yes, but that type of statement would be true true for any stereo recording!

MidiMagic

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I have it. It is on the back of the Dynaco Demonstration album.

But I lost my scanner/printer in a disaster and won't have another until the damage is fixed (after the stupid shutdown ends). So I can't reproduce it.

You can find it here:

Look for 4-Dimensional-Stereo-Demonstration-Disc

Click on more images.