Mobile Fidelity Hybrid Stereo (and Mono) SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What better way to start the day before a Niner win in the NFC Championship game then to Let The Good Times Roll.
51sLLCSfXBL.jpg

No sign of the promised MoFi SACD of T. Rex ELECTRIC WARRIOR yet. On the fence about that one (but if it is as good as the recent S & G, I'll probably go for it; will wait for reviews). Would prefer SLIDER, though, as I only have one CD version of that one as compared to multiple EW's in CD , SACD-SHM, and multi-SACD. . . .

Mine should be here any day now. Mini Review, Markie?
Hmm, while I was ripping this I was listening to Paul Butterfields Better Days SHM CD from Japan and I feel like the Paul Butterfield sounded better than this, but I really like the drums, have that nice soft sound and the harmonica parts sound really good, the vocals and the other instruments sound , just normal. I don't own a CD of this so nothing to compare it to.

I always buy direct from MOFI and always get the low numbers. I think I pay $8.00 more for there expensive shipping than Amazon or something else. Obviously they keep all the low numbers and send the higher numbers to other music outlets.

Yo, Markie, received mine today via media mail. You could've saved yourself that 8 bucks and put it toward a large Pepperoni Pizza. BTW, mine was No. 144!
13702.jpg

Last edited:
Arrived today, J. Geils, #36 of 2000.
View attachment 45883
I ordered mine from Music Direct and got #96 (not that I really care though). Sounds very good with a great vibe. Surprisingly I never bought any of their early LPs or CDs, mostly Greatest Hits collections. I prefer their early bluesy stuff more than the later pop focused albums. This is excellent from beginning to end. Recommended!

Back