Mono Movies - POST HERE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE KAP [BD~V/WARNER BROTHERS/10 DISCS]

https://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Woman...ag=bluray-030-20&linkCode=xm2&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

81Am6IlqzFL._SL1500_.jpg

Elsewhere in a superlative thread started by @Quad Linda there was a short discussion of a former magazine
called 8 Track Mind. In the 8 TM website there is a spin off movie called So Wrong They're Right.

@doity posted a link to it on YouTube & I watched it all the way through last night. You might wonder how anyone can make a 90 min film tribute to 8 track tape carts, but the 8 TM staff did & it was big fun all the way through! But Look! Look at this! Early up in the opening credits I see:

DAVE V.jpg

Yup, that's right. The legendary quadiophile Dave Vaccaro is interviewed in the film. For the one person reading this that doesn't know, Dave was The Man responsible for importing all of the Sansui QSD-1000 decoders to America in the 80's. I don't know if Dave was ever a member on QQ but he was a contributor to Larry Clifton's MCS Review in days gone by. Larry is a member here but hasn't posted in years. :(

Corey Greenburg is another notable name in the film. Cory has been a rather polarizing presence in audio journalism, most people either love or hate his articles & attitude. But it's all good here in the film.

Highly reccomended.

Back