Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to refresh your memory, here is the list of all Monster Music Super Disc releases so far:

1.3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun - Live From Houston, Texas ‎(DVD)
2.40 Years A Charlie Brown Christmas ‎(CD+DVD)
3.Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company (CD+DVD)
4.Peter Cincotti - Live In New (CD+DVD)
5.Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas (CD+DVD)
6.George Benson - Songs And Stories (CD+DVD)
7.George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up (CD+DVD)
8.Anjulie - Anjulie (CD+DVD)
9.Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory ‎(CD+DVD)
10.Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain (DVD)

Later I can make a pictures of all of them if someone is interested...

I have all those except one of the Christmas discs(40 years)

Back in stock! Amazon shows 15 left... or may be more, who knows.:D

Hi Vegas, thanks for the heads up. Missed it the first time round. Finally got it.
I remember writing to Monster Music a couple of years back wanting to buy the Miles Davis Sketches of Spain and 6 String via their Website....which still doesn't ship outside the US. Paul Reyes - Social Media Support Monster, was kind enough to send me a copy of Sketches FOC. I wasn't expecting a freebie. A rather sweet gesture really.

Is Cincotti worth tracking down?
Definitely worth! Never heard of him before, but I was very pleased with what I saw and heard when I got this. Very discrete sound, easy listening piano music mixed with pop, blues and jazz styles. Give it a try!(y)

Hi Vegas, thanks for the heads up. Missed it the first time round. Finally got it.
I remember writing to Monster Music a couple of years back wanting to buy the Miles Davis Sketches of Spain and 6 String via their Website....which still doesn't ship outside the US. Paul Reyes - Social Media Support Monster, was kind enough to send me a copy of Sketches FOC. I wasn't expecting a freebie. A rather sweet gesture really.

Me too! Cool... US $8.99 for this disc is just a steal. :banana:

Hi Folks,

I'm into the Anjulie DVD but the shipping cost and the tax of Monster Music to Hungary are crazy :yikes . Can anybody help me out?

Those are some greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat prices \o/

Got em all, but still daaaaaaaaaaaaamn :yikes

Congrats, Snood. There ain't a rotten apple in the bunch. Bargain basement prices to boot. And to think I paid $50 for a used Sketches of Spain Copy when it was NOWHERE to be found at a decent price.

REALLY wish Monster Music would issue a few more Surround titles as, IMO, they're all exceptional but obviously, probably wasn't profitable in the long run because of licensing fees, etc.

And most titles came with a full hi res 96/24 stereo track which made these treasures even MORE exceptional.:banana:

Tried purchasing a few titles via Amazon last night. Discovered only one seller shipped to Oz! No wonder Monster Music no longer actively producing new stock if they restrict salea to US. Shame coz i planned to buy x 3 after receiving the excellent '6 String Theory' after the great advice found within this thread. I reckon others will try same, once they have a 'taste' of these discs...

An update on this. Apparently Monster Music website does ship internationally through a company called "Bongo". Strange thing is for Oz customers they don't have Australia as a drop down shipping option, but they have NZ, Fiji, and even Cook Islamds..... Odd that this is missing??

Last edited:
I had a strange thing happen to me a few years ago
I rang Monster asking about how to get a disc in Aus.
The person I had to speak to was not there and they said that he would ring back
I hung up thinking right that's not going to happen
But he did and I had the disc set here

Back