Monster Music Deluxe CD + Audio DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.
I am looking for 6 string theory CD + DVD
does anybody know where it could be available at a reasonable price?
many thanks
Keep watch on eBay and Discogs, you may get lucky. It took me 6 months of hunting to find a copy about a year ago. It was not cheap though, if I recall about $60.

Keep watch on eBay and Discogs, you may get lucky. It took me 6 months of hunting to find a copy about a year ago. It was not cheap though, if I recall about $60.
I bought mine for not quite that much, but a fair penny (off a QQer), only to have monstermusic blow a few out a month or two later for like $6 shipped or some such. You win some and lose some!

I ended up selling my copy some time ago. I was disappointed in the sound qualiity: WAY too much mid-bass. The mix was OK, but the mastering was horrible. After I tweaked it to cut the bass by 10 dB, it sounded good. Yes, 10 dB!!! (essentially cut the bass in half).

Great thread here! So I'm late to the party & just getting informed about the excellent Monster Music releases. Have been looking around & was able to find 7 of the 10 releases.:)
But the Anjulie, Ritenour's & Miles Davis titles are tough:confused:. ..any fellow QQ's have any leads or have one of these 3 they'd be willing to sell?.. I mean @ a real world price not a Kings' Ransom. If you'd like to PM me, hopefully we can work something out. Thanks.......

Thanks Sperezmore for the reply. I'd seen both of those listings...Both are part of the "King's Ransom's' I was referring too. Hoping to find some for less.

No problem. If I were in your position my recommendation would be to buy the Anjulie DVD Audio for that price.

I still remember when I paid $75.00 usd including shipping for,

Carpenters ‎– Singles 1969-1981 SACD
https://www.discogs.com/Carpenters-Singles-1969-1981/release/3169081
In my opinion, physical disc media will be gone in the next 10 years

Kind regards,

Last edited:
No problem. If I were in your position my recommendation would be to buy the Anjulie DVD Audio for that price.

I still remember when I paid $75.00 usd including shipping for,

Carpenters ‎– Singles 1969-1981 SACD
https://www.discogs.com/Carpenters-Singles-1969-1981/release/3169081
In my opinion, physical disc media will be gone in the next 10 years

Kind regards,
Speremore....I know how it is! ....that Carpenters title, prices have been high on that forever! I waited over a year to find one! There was a guy on Ebay who had many, many of them for sale. He eventually put up some 'used' ones that had water damaged paper work (..apparently he stored them near a water heater that ruptured). I paid $30.87 & he sent me the 'Best ' of the damaged paperwork which was actually quite good. I sort of refurbished the paperwork by ironing & pressing the sheets individually. The disc was perfect. One of favorite titles.....Seller was a really a decent guy to deal with!
Thanks for the advice on the Anjulie, I'll look at the DVD Audio's.

Speremore....I know how it is! ....that Carpenters title, prices have been high on that forever! I waited over a year to find one! There was a guy on Ebay who had many, many of them for sale. He eventually put up some 'used' ones that had water damaged paper work (..apparently he stored them near a water heater that ruptured). I paid $30.87 & he sent me the 'Best ' of the damaged paperwork which was actually quite good. I sort of refurbished the paperwork by ironing & pressing the sheets individually. The disc was perfect. One of favorite titles.....Seller was a really a decent guy to deal with!
Thanks for the advice on the Anjulie, I'll look at the DVD Audio's.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Want to know the title that I paid the most in my collection? And on top of that not even in surround, only stereo but love the music.

Wham! ‎– Make It Big SACD

https://www.discogs.com/Wham-Make-It-Big/release/3630922
Paid $110.00 usd

What makes us happy is priceless

:) :) :)

Regards,

Last edited:
Back