Moody Blues "To Our Children's Children's Children" (New Stephen W Tayler 5.1 Mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the surround mix, but don't casually listen to the moodies much anymore. I'm probably priced out.
It happens. Kind of makes one wonder how many more copies could be sold if the price was around $45 like the Tull sets and the BJH Once Again. And how many more of the reasonably priced A Space In Time could SDE have sold if it wasn't limited to 1000 units?

I saw that yesterday. One cheaper price but only if you're across the Atlantic. In the comments some guy says "I found that the most cost effective way for an American to preorder the set was to order the Japanese SHM-CD pressing from CD Japan……and so I have." and I'm thinking huh? Let's all wait for the mp3's while we're at it!

Is this title really not going to be offered from any US vendors?
yeah, that's what I might have assumes. I'm seriously tired of fretting about super delayed shipments coming from UK.
Look at it as an opportunity to finally have at that pile of discs you’ve yet to listen to. I know that you got some.

Back