Moody Blues "To Our Children's Children's Children" (New Stephen W Tayler 5.1 Mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Mr Taylor,
My birthday wish is for you is to see if you can work on "Blue Jays" - Justin Hayward & John Lodge, 1975. There is a nice quad release but maybe you can dig up the multi's for this absolutely beautiful album.
"On 10 March 1975 Blue Jays made its debut in the form of a staged playback of the album at Carnegie Hall. Hayward and Lodge wanted to pipe the music into the street, but New York police said they feared a traffic jam."
And dang, a friend attended that and I couldn't make it.
Oh yeah, and would it be possible to squeeze in Justin Haywards "Forever Autumn" (extended version) by Jeff Wayne? It would certainly be apropos considering we never had a Winter here in the Northeast US states...
Please think about it...or a bday greeting will suffice...
Thank you

As much as I have been addicted to TMBs ever since high school ('71 grad), I think I'm going to pass on this one. I doubt the 5.1 will sound that much different than what I have already (and that is all I really care about). I would, however, go for it if the 5.1 was available stand-alone.

Dear Mr Taylor,
My birthday wish is for you is to see if you can work on "Blue Jays" - Justin Hayward & John Lodge, 1975. There is a nice quad release but maybe you can dig up the multi's for this absolutely beautiful album.
"On 10 March 1975 Blue Jays made its debut in the form of a staged playback of the album at Carnegie Hall. Hayward and Lodge wanted to pipe the music into the street, but New York police said they feared a traffic jam."
And dang, a friend attended that and I couldn't make it.
Oh yeah, and would it be possible to squeeze in Justin Haywards "Forever Autumn" (extended version) by Jeff Wayne? It would certainly be apropos considering we never had a Winter here in the Northeast US states...
Please think about it...or a bday greeting will suffice...
Thank you
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
That‘s a ten star ⭐️ rating even before it would be released.
And if the multis are still available, Blue Jays would make an absolutely spectacular Atmos.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
That‘s a ten star ⭐️ rating even before it would be released.
And if the multis are still available, Blue Jays would make an absolutely spectacular Atmos.
And wasn't the story that Justin wanted to work with Mike Pindar and John Lodge showed up at Mike's place and Justin did an about face and worked with John instead? Or am I making that one up...

The Japanese version of this set is now officially sold out!

Moodies Sold Out cdJapan.JPG

As of right this minute (6:56 EDT), it is shown as available again from Burning Shed:

https://burningshed.com/the-moody-blues_to-our-childrens-childrens-children_4cd_blu-ray
View attachment 90268

I ordered this at Burning Shed earlier, but clicked on the link anyway 'just because'. I then saw the listing as is shown in the screenshot, with a price of £59.99. However, after I logged into my Burning Shed account the price became £49.99. I don't know if this is something to do with cookies and my previous order or not, but thought I would pass this on in case it works the same way for others.

I ordered this at Burning Shed earlier, but clicked on the link anyway 'just because'. I then saw the listing as is shown in the screenshot, with a price of £59.99. However, after I logged into my Burning Shed account the price became £49.99. I don't know if this is something to do with cookies and my previous order or not, but thought I would pass this on in case it works the same way for others.
As you are outside the UK, VAT is taken off the price. Hence, the lower price being reflected.

Back