More Big Big Train surround in progress

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching the Empire blu-ray now. It was the last time I saw the band live.

RIP David, tremendous singer and songwriter. So sad.
I was due to see them in Aylesbury in 2020 and 2021, both shows were cancelled and rescheduled for 2022, due to Covid restrictions.

I'm afraid David's loss will be very hard if not impossible to replace.

Such an incredible talent.

I'm completely gutted for his family, the band and his many fans.

This has not sunk in yet.:cry:

I was due to see them in Aylesbury in 2020 and 2021, both shows were cancelled and rescheduled for 2022, due to Covid restrictions.

I'm afraid David's loss will be very hard if not impossible to replace.

Such an incredible talent.

I'm completely gutted for his family, the band and his many fans.

This has not sunk in yet.:cry:
I was due to see them with my brother in Bath in March, and meet up with Svengaleekie at the gig. It is hard to imagine them doing anything for a while, if ever now. :(

I was due to see them with my brother in Bath in March, and meet up with Svengaleekie at the gig. It is hard to imagine them doing anything for a while, if ever now. :(
I was going with my younger brother and it was a Christmas present for him.
You just never know what's round the corner. :confused:

Another live Big Big Train release has just been announced. Summer Shall Not Fade, Live At Loreley from July 2018. Release date 14th October 2022. It is released in cd/blu ray sets, and I can say that their live blu ray releases so far have been excellent surround mixes, so I'm hoping this one is no exception.

Details are at:

https://www.bigbigtrain.com/
Pre release orders:

UK/Europe : Summer Shall Not Fade - Live At Loreley
US: Big Big Train

Another live Big Big Train release has just been announced. Summer Shall Not Fade, Live At Loreley from July 2018. Release date 14th October 2022. It is released in cd/blu ray sets, and I can say that their live blu ray releases so far have been excellent surround mixes, so I'm hoping this one is no exception.

Details are at:

Pre release orders:

With the acclaimed mixing engineer, Rob Aubrey, at the helm, you know it will be everything we would like and more!!
More great surround news...:SB

I like that it has quite a bit of classic material. This is likely the last live release with David Longdon, I reckon. Still waiting for surround releases of some of the studio albums.

Its interesting that there is a Longdon solo album coming in the same month.

Details are at:

Pre release orders:

I signed off the BluRay test pressing for this yesterday afternoon.

It's a belter of a gig, and showcases David at the very peak of his game, though watching it I still can't quite believe that he's no longer with us.

The surround mix is up to Rob's usual standard. :)

Details are at:

Pre release orders:

Went ahead and ordered from Band Wagon. This sounds like a super show...

Back