More Gentle Giant in 5.1 coming - Free Hand, Interview and The Missing Piece

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links and code, ordered this bad boy and the CD/BR UDO Live in Bulgaria 2020 - Pandemic Survival Show

Also: my Microsoft Edge browser found that the discount code "DEEP10" currently works at Deep Discount.
Thanks for the heads up on that! Ordered it at Deep Discount and also got Jon Anderson's Olias upmix set, his forthcoming Animation CD and the Deutsche Grammophon Blu-ray of The Planets & ...Zarathustra by the Boston Sym. Orch. conducted by Steinberg. So, two preorders and two backorders with code. Lookin' forward to receiving them. :)

A surround mix of the entire Live - Playing the Fool would be nice too.

I agree! I read somewhere that Playing The Fool got remixed a few years ago (not in surround however). And one of the songs from Playing The Fool, "Excerpts From Octopus", appears in 5.1 on the Octopus CD/Blu-ray as a bonus track.

Last edited:
I agree! I read somewhere that Playing The Fool got remixed a few years ago (not in surround however). And one of the songs from Playing The Fool, "Excerpts From Octopus", appears in 5.1 on the Octopus CD/Blu-ray as a bonus track.

IIRC, the tracks that make up Playing the Fool were remixed in stereo in the Unburied Treasure boxset.

Back