Steven Wilson More Hawkwind!!! (Steven Wilson 5.1 mixes out in March!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, based on those prices it seems very unlikely the US price will be any less than the $125-130 range. Ugh. Money, money. Where have you gone?

I agree , but you have to look at it this way @GOS ol buddy.

There are three 5.1 surround albums , one could easily pay between $40 -$50 per album.
So for my money this is a bargain .

Not long to wait now!

Not that I'm excited, but have I showed you guys my new 2023 vanity license plate?

IMG_8548.jpeg

Importcds' price is now $86.99. shipping & tax it's 97.58. I'm hoping to cancel my previous order with them. That one I pre-ordered at $119.34
At times, I'm just floored how much higher Amazon is than ImportCD. Amazon is still sitting at $144 and ImportCD is $86.99.

Reactions: SHB
I went to importcds this morning to see if it was still expecting to ship it on the 31st. I'm so looking forward to this. That's when I noticed it is 40% off. I was pretty content with $119 but I noticed $86.99 made me even more content 😂.
It is weird Amazon hasn't budged. Is it because they received a lot of pre-orders and there's no need to lower the price to entice buyers?

Wow, this one had fallen off my radar. I am glad I saw this thread today. I went the Import CD path. Easy to justify with the number of discs for under $100 (compared to Rush and Floyd's lastest mega-sets). Plus I only own one Hawkwind album (Space Ritual) so it's not like I am repurchasing these albums for the 3rd time like so many others.

Yep, I just canceled my Amazon order, and ordered at importCD. That price difference cannot be ignored.
I tried yesterday, but had trouble with it finishing my order as a guest with PayPal.

Guess I need to sign in and see what it does. I was in a hurry! Just hope the price is still there today.

Also don’t like importCD, but as you say, price is excellent!

Back