HiRez Poll Motorhead - ACE OF SPADES [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Motorhead - ACE OF SPADES

• 5:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Mix, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
A great surround mix, and it is from Silverline. Love the music and mix. A 10. But don't waste your money on the Overkill DVD-A, it is horrible.

This heavy metal masterpiece is 9 points straight down the line: surround mix, sonics and music. All components are nearly perfect (but just not quite). For Silverline to pull this one off (a couple years back, even, before they pulled their head... um, never mind) just boggles my mind. Just think if all their releases were this amazingly good!

This thing is just an awesome surround-sound hard rock ride from start to finish. Not to be missed!

Ok,take a look left, look right, behind me, hmmm neighbor isn't home ..... yeah ... shaky hands put the disc into the player and Lemmy begins to grunt the ace of spade and it`s now hammering until the end. That's the way i like it .... sometimes :D . I vote 9

Wow the Walmart of 5.1 distributors manages not to bungle up a release! Impressed with the mix given this would not immediately be an album which would scream for surround. Goes to show most anything sounds better in 5.1.

Mix/Sonics.: 8
Music: 7.5

wOyH6Ta.jpg

After the positive reviews here I just bought this from eBay from a seller in the USA, hopefully the postage time to Australia isn't too long.

$90.81 AUD = $58.03 USD
Curious - Is that your total price including shipping

The Silverline 'Best of Motorhead' ( 20 tracks) has several tracks from the above album but no mention of Chris Haynes....
Ken Cailett and John Trickett are listed as Executive Producers with ''5.1 Mastering: Charlie [email protected] Studios.''

Back