Quantcast

Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Why doesn't MGM release this on Blu-Ray?!!!:mad: I was going to post that next.....I think this was Harrison Ford's 1st movie
Have NO idea but it would make for a great UHD4K transfer. Just checked worldwide releases on blu.ray.com and it's listed but without an actual release date and states Region B. Very strange

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Have NO idea but if would make for a great UHD4K transfer. Just checked worldwide releases on blu.ray.com and it's listed but without an actual release date and states Region B. Very strange

Very cool....I don't care what region it would be in I have a region free player :love: :ROFLMAO:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Checked Amazon Prime ..... A No Go......shows availability on VHS, DVD and Laserdisc.......ONLY!

Surprised neither Arrow Films nor StudioCanal haven't released it or for that matter Criterion!

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Why doesn't MGM release this on Blu-Ray?!!!:mad: I was going to post that next.....I think this was Harrison Ford's 1st movie
Harrison Ford only made a very brief appearance. The two leads were total unknowns and their acting was cited by critics as being rather amateurish but then again, they weren't supposed to be hollywood types .... just normal human beings in love! I loved the reality of their performances.

See the source image

Mark Freschette and Daria Halprin

Harrison Ford only made a very brief appearance. The two leads were total unknowns and their acting was cited by critics as being rather amateurish but then again, they weren't supposed to be hollywood types .... just normal human beings in love! I loved the reality of their performances.

See the source image
BRIEF .... is the operative word LOL....Good luck spotting him....I think he was part of the nudes in the desert....from what I can remember reading many moons ago

Have NO idea but it would make for a great UHD4K transfer. Just checked worldwide releases on blu.ray.com and it's listed but without an actual release date and states Region B. Very strange

Thanks for the Blu-Ray.com link.....I put my email in for notification when it gets released