Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to read both for High School English. Great books.

See the source image

Here's one that will become "watched more than 5 times" ;)
I just pre-ordered Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker in 4k off ebay.
Got the 4k disc in the original box, including the bonus disc and everything accept the BluRay and digital code have been removed. $19.49 free shipping.
Can't wait to see and hear it again on my own rig, the last time was at the local IMAX

of course...ANYTHING with Germaine Lefebvre!!!
(Wow, she DOES HAVE an IMPRESSIVE RESUME!!)

This one is set in New Orleans (home for now) and it has one of the best ever opening titles!
MV5BMTI4YzI0NDQtMzU1NS00MzU2LTg1OWMtMDUwMWRhNDc2ZGVkL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,647,1000_AL_.jpg

OPENING TITLES:

Gorgeous!!
MV5BZTI4ODBjYzEtNDQ2ZC00ZmRiLTgxZjItZGRhNTNmMTg5M2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,648,1000_AL_.jpg

John Wayne ahoy!
MV5BN2QyYjQ3YmYtODkxYi00Njc3LTg2ODItNjM5MjdjMzhiYmFkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_.jpg

A CLASSIC (awesome on BluRay!)
MV5BNzg5NTYzNDI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMTMyNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

ANOTHER Classic!..Woody Allen used to say that she took the cast on trips to see Paris and that she was a class act!!!
MV5BNWMxNDg0MjEtMWRiYS00NDBjLThmOGYtNDRkODkzZGE3MTFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4Nzk4MDI@._V1_.jpg

..and playing the SAUCY MINX...and showing her gorgeous gams!!
MV5BMDU1YTY5ZTItZTMyMy00ZjVhLTg4YjEtMjU2MTM1MjI2Nzc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MTIwODI@._V1_.jpg

yet another classic!!! Venice in winter...
MV5BMTk5Mjc1OTM4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg2NzE0NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

The African connection part 1...
MV5BMjlkZjhlZjAtOTBiZC00MTljLWJjOTAtOTk5NzNlMTIwODEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDUyOTUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

and part II

MV5BMTY4ODg4MTU2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcwOTc2NA@@._V1_.jpg

and here comes creepiness...this one is VERY DARK!!!
MV5BMWMxMmJiNGItYWUyOS00MWNjLWI0MTUtYzlkZTExZjI3NTQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxMDQ0ODk@._V1_.jpg

and besides "A walk in the wild side" , she is playing a lesbian again (to quote Living Colour; "everybody loves you when you're Bi"...which she was..)
MV5BYTA5N2U3ZWMtMTA1Ni00MGQ4LTlkNDUtOTgwYjcxZWIzYWEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyNzY1NzM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,704,1000_AL_.jpg

...and of course...FELLINI..I guess you can retire after that...which more or less, she did!!!
MV5BMTkzMTk2MzkwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTc4NDYxMzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,744,1000_AL_.jpg

Back to the Future
When this came out I saw the first showing in Times Square in 70MM. The theatre was almost empty and I thought it would be a dud. When it was over the few people in the theatre applauded including myself. I knew right there that this movie was going to be a hit. The following week I went back to Times Square and the same showing I saw the previous week was sold out and the line was around the block. This movie really benefitted from word of mouth.

Was it the theatres in the Virgin Megastore, Philip?
I'm not sure if it was there yet, don't remember. I saw the movie at Loews State 2. I think the Virgin store is where the theatre used to be but not sure. I remember the movie being painfully loud. They really needed to trim that center a bit. Sounded like a large horn type speaker at 11.

The Prestige ... Christopher Nolan film

The Princess Bride

Arthur....Dudley Moore version

The Fifth Element

Batman Begins

Iron Man

Empire of the Sun
Ah! Christopher Nolan... I knew I was leaving a favorite director off my list... if his name is on a film, I don’t need to see a trailer or know anything about the plot... I’m in!

Back