Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once Upon A Time In America

exceptional acting

1585617331109.png

Gene!! I thought you said you didn’t watch movies. Barfly!? Dude, I‘m impressed!
FYI, Charles Bukowski is sitting at the bar in this scene.

The Pope of Greenwich Village

Kenneth McMillan (Barney) was equally as awesome

He was great in Dune also

1585617888867.png

Last edited:
I USED, to watch movies...a lot. Now, I don't even watch TV in general. :) Barfly is one of my favs.
I tend to drift between music and movies. I will get on a music kick for a spell and then suddenly I’ll run into a whole bunch of interesting films. That is... when I’m not putzing around in the garden. :ROFLMAO:🌻

1585619043598.png
1585619399937.png

If you're a skier, the opening scene at the Hahnenkamm in Kitzbühel is the best real life ski scene ever. Also, Robert is from Colorado in the movie and I grew up skiing in Colorado.

I'm at 3 1/2 watchings for this one if I count the "Return" slightly expanded version. I know I will watch it again so I think it counts as five. All (except one (even that one has its moments)) Alex Cox films are interesting.

There's a few I've seen 5+ times but most or all have been mentioned.
Wizard of Oz
Alice in Wonderland (old one)
The Rutles
Most Pink Panther films
Yellow Submarine
It's a Wonderful Life
Tremors (close anyway, one more viewing and I'm up to five)
Maximum Overdrive
Probably more.

Attachments

• Straight to Hell 03.jpg
    Straight to Hell 03.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 51
Not just another car chase. ;)

I assume many here are familiar with the famous car chases with Steve McQueen in Bullitt and Gene Hackman in The French Connection. Well, here’s one more with Roy Schneider and Bill Hickman (the driver of the black Charger in Bullitt).

Last edited:
Back