Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one is ...awesome!!! have it on Laserdisc!
MV5BNDg4ODVkODAtMTczZi00OWY4LTlhZWEtMWIxYzQ2OTlmMDc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwMjk0MTQ@._V1_SY999_CR0,0,657,999_AL_.jpg

I really liked the first film in this series. That seems to happen a lot with me. Maybe that should be the name of a new thread.

Last edited:
Golly, Brett......from your esoteric music culled from the bowels of Middle Earth to CAR CHASES and SWORD FIGHTS.......what an eclectic life you lead!

See the source image

Brett Quixote de la Tokyo
Crushingly clear caption, Ralphie 🙀

Well, let’s just call it an adventurous affair with Cinematic Archeology. :love: :love:

Speaking of archeology, swords and knife fights...

A bit of trivia: The sword fight was initially supposed to be much longer with Harrison Ford using his whip, but he and much of the crew had a stomach virus, so they cut it short. LOL!!

Last edited:
Crushingly clear caption, Ralphie 🙀

Well, let’s just call it an adventurous affair with Cinematic Archeology. :love: :love:

Speaking of archeology, swords and knife fights...

A bit of trivia: The sword fight was initially supposed to be much longer with Harrison Ford using his whip, but he and much of the crew had a stomach virus, so they cut it short. LOL!!

And that classic line: NEVER BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT!

For me, the resident PetroSexual.... it's 70's Road movies:

Two-Lane Blacktop
Vanishing Point
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry
Speedtrap
Smokey & the Bandit
Cannonball!
The Gumball Rally
Stingray
Moonrunners
The Last American Hero

Honorable mentions go to: Thunderbolt & Lightfoot, Easy Rider & Bullitt.

Back