Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are making me feel really old. I saw 2001 first run in my senior year of high school! I saw it with a few friends. When it was over, walking to the car we were almost silent. I felt like I had seen something profoundly creative, profoundly meta, & profoundly over my head. I know the screenplay was based on a short story or novel. But after the movie the published a novel based on the screenplay. Put 'em together I got it, & I loved it.

Clockwork Orange. Seen that more than 5 times. My favorite feel good movie.

Clockwork Orange a FEEL GOOD Movie, SW?????? Even in the end, Alex was NEVER fully redeemed ....IMO, only ENERGIZED!

See the source image

You guys are making me feel really old. I saw 2001 first run in my senior year of high school! I saw it with a few friends. When it was over, walking to the car we were almost silent. I felt like I had seen something profoundly creative, profoundly meta, & profoundly over my head. I know the screenplay was based on a short story or novel. But after the movie the published a novel based on the screenplay. Put 'em together I got it, & I loved it.

Talking about feel good movies......this one is as well if your STOMACH can handle it
https://www.amazon.com/Requiem-Drea...ray&qid=1601242301&sprefix=Req,aps,244&sr=8-1HA HA HA!!!!

Oh shit...
Seeing 2001 is one of my "first ever" memories..I was probably 4 or 5 and Mom took us to the Metro Movie Theater in San Juan...they obviously had a HUGE CURVED SCREEN back then... I remember vividly the space station rotating with the Blue Danube... duuude...
Yeah, gotta watch ACW soon again...

Dreadful now rubbish movie with remix sound not the same as 70mm six-track Dolby Stereo format 42, remix stereo surrounds new sound effects even used on BS theatrical minus silly radios in hands of fbi while bikes fly overhead. Garbage spielberg trash I no longer can watch or listen to even the Laserdisc original mix makes it hard to watch after that carrot for a brain spielberg ruined it will silly cgi an et in a bath. This movie goes in the Cat Litter Box.

14444848_10154414299880149_8866521918061545925_o.jpg

Oh poor skywalker sound at Lucasfilm Ltd have yet again failed at re-recording mixing another garbage sound mix like Ad Astra with boring Height 2 (middle only) and no Height 1 or Height 3 to even soundly impress my listening time with.
skywalker sound mixes, please stay at home and bake pizzas instead as your rubbish at re-mixing old movies with a cheap ad nasty branded Dolby Atmos upmix that only a child could have done.
picture 4k gets
👎
👎
👎
👎
👎

sound dolby atmos gets
👎
👎
👎
👎
👎

package value gets
👎
👎
👎
👎
👎

tom cruise, steven spielberg and skywalker sound, In the CAT LITTER BOX!
I will not being buying days of crapthunder or tom crapgun on 4k tom cruise paramount techicolour can bloody well keep them! I will be BOYCOTTING top flop 2 next month do not care to watch that dire LIEMAX crap on amazon prime.
96829418_10158177599165149_8425066710360391680_o (1).jpg

Flash Gordon
Diva
Murder My Sweet
angry birds 2
blade runner
diamonds are forever
on her majesty's secret service
thunderbolt
king Kong
the mission
tomorrowland
willow

These are the top handful of most awesome soundfields in movies, just short clips played in sequence on the kaleidescape, out of 60 tera in movies just under 12 tera have great immersion, this script is for tops stomping and back wraparounds. I spent 3 years on this fools errand. Lol
26-png.56984

Attachments

• 26.PNG
    26.PNG
    727 KB · Views: 392
Here is a cool read on 4k, some restoration info, and upcoming titles.
https://lsc-pagepro.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?m=53795&i=674082&p=0I know the Resident Evil 4k release in Nov will join my wife's list of movies seen > 5 times.
Ip Man in 4k in Dec will join mine. I am a big Donnie Yen fan as well as Tony Leung Ka-fai.
I would love to see Hero (on my 5x list) get 4k releases. It is such a beautifully filmed movie.

In no particular order:

The Wizard of Oz (I've lost count....)
The Princess Bride (I know it by heart!)
Casablanca
The Great Dictator
Dances With Wolves
The Hunt For Red October
The Incredibles
Shakespeare in Love (Worth repeated viewings for the musical score alone)
Star Wars IV, V, VI
The Matrix
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
War Games (A guilty pleasure)
The Producers (the original)
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Ten Commandments
Ben Hur
Star Trek: Wrath of Khan, Voyage Home and Generations
James Bond: Goldfinger, You Only Live Twice, Moonraker, Live and Let Die
The Bishops Wife (David Niven, Cary Grant, Loretta Young)
It's a Wonderful Life
Love Actually
Dante's Peak
Earthquake
The Towering Inferno
Deep Impact

That's all I can think of for now, but there are probably others...LOL

This version has many items that were not included on the ORIGINAL motion picture
woodstock-ultimate-collectors-edition-import-blu-ray-front-clam-shell-jpg.57077

Attachments

• Woodstock - Ultimate Collector's Edition - Import - Blu-Ray - Front Clam Shell.jpg
    Woodstock - Ultimate Collector's Edition - Import - Blu-Ray - Front Clam Shell.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 218
Back