Movies you've seen over 5 times and will watch again

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traffic - Criterion Collection Blu-Ray - Front Clam Shell.jpg

Checked Amazon Prime ..... A No Go......shows availability on VHS, DVD and Laserdisc.......ONLY!

Surprised neither Arrow Films nor StudioCanal haven't released it or for that matter Criterion!

Last edited:
Why doesn't MGM release this on Blu-Ray?!!!:mad: I was going to post that next.....I think this was Harrison Ford's 1st movie

Harrison Ford only made a very brief appearance. The two leads were total unknowns and their acting was cited by critics as being rather amateurish but then again, they weren't supposed to be hollywood types .... just normal human beings in love! I loved the reality of their performances.

See the source image

Mark Freschette and Daria Halprin

Harrison Ford only made a very brief appearance. The two leads were total unknowns and their acting was cited by critics as being rather amateurish but then again, they weren't supposed to be hollywood types .... just normal human beings in love! I loved the reality of their performances.

See the source image
BRIEF .... is the operative word LOL....Good luck spotting him....I think he was part of the nudes in the desert....from what I can remember reading many moons ago

Back