Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hey! A couple things. For those that are curious, get off your ass and buy this. This is simply super music. The 5.1 is super adventurous and discreet. It sounds thick, and very wide. So far, it sounds like a martini bar in the dark alleys of Chicago...late at night. I like that feeling. Wonderful. Please, check this out, buy it...support him. This is a wonderful sounding release. And, I'm only on the 3'rd song. This is right up my alley....

1626914901265.png

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
And, for cripe sakes.....it's nearly 2 hours of music. Good lord....

EDIT - sorry. that total time includes a stereo copy. Regardless.........
I ordered mine some time ago just waiting for the delivery man or someone like him.

I love your description/impression. I felt it was like a martini bar in Kansas City. Umm, safer than a dark alley in Chicago.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Hey! A couple things. For those that are curious, get off your ass and buy this. This is simply super music. The 5.1 is super adventurous and discreet. It sounds thick, and very wide. So far, it sounds like a martini bar in the dark alleys of Chicago...late at night. I like that feeling. Wonderful. Please, check this out, buy it...support him. This is a wonderful sounding release. And, I'm only on the 3'rd song. This is right up my alley....

View attachment 69281

Well, since the LESTER BANGS of Central Illinois has lavished Mr. Afternoon's THE GOLDEN BONANA with such high praise, SO GLAD I have it on PRE~ORDER!

Cannot WAIT!

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

Mr. Afternoon

The Only Surround Gorilla
Rats. The postman came & went & did not deliver a Golden Bonanna today. I gots the vodka, vermouth, & anchovy stuffed olives. But no late night music indulgence for me tonight.

Say, ya wouldn't have a tracking number maybe?
Yes I do! I haven't finished the process of shipping them out yet, but I will be providing tracking numbers for every order.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Rats. The postman came & went & did not deliver a Golden Bonanna today. I gots the vodka, vermouth, & anchovy stuffed olives. But no late night music indulgence for me tonight.

Say, ya wouldn't have a tracking number maybe?
Wow, SW, anchovy stuffed olives ...... Jim Dandy! Maybe this exotic number would be more apropos for such an evening of Kansas City debauchery...thus saving The Golden Bonana for 'afternoon' tea!

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Wow, SW, anchovy stuffed olives ...... Jim Dandy! Maybe this exotic number would be more apropos for such an evening of Kansas City debauchery...thus saving The Golden Bonana for 'afternoon' tea!

Haha you are so right! I have several of 1st issue Denny records that belonged to my parents. As a kid this stuff really seemed so imaginative compared to popular AM radio of that time. It definitely helped shape my musical interests.