Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in! Looking forward to it. Thanks for making this available.
With this much interest I'll make all my future projects available in 5.1
It'd be a shame not to offer it when I primarily mix in 5.1 and use only the 5.1 copy of my own mix for personal use.
Some (very small like me) artists have contacted me so you might get more 5.1 albums soon.

With this much interest I'll make all my future projects available in 5.1
It'd be a shame not to offer it when I primarily mix in 5.1 and use only the 5.1 copy of my own mix for personal use.
Some (very small like me) artists have contacted me so you might get more 5.1 albums soon.
I think you can tell we are a small but passionate bunch of crazies when it comes to surround, and we will embrace any opportunity to support artists who embrace it and make their high-quality music available. You may not get rich off of this or end up on the cover of Rolling Stone, but it's the love of music that matters, right? Tell your artist friends! We will support them! Love the DIY spirit of what you are doing. Keep it coming!

For those that just went to the Band Camp site, sampled, clicked, & purchase there's a bit more there. It is revealed that Mr. Afternoon's real name is Post Meridiem. And he has a website, sort of, called No Ways Studio. Pretty empty but there seems to be a good list of podcasts. I would swear that just yesterday I listened to a tune or two that was featured there, but all music links are dead today. I'll keep my eye on this site & check on it every now & then. Bookmarked under my QQ browser folder....

For those that just went to the Band Camp site, sampled, clicked, & purchase there's a bit more there. It is revealed that Mr. Afternoon's real name is Post Meridiem. And he has a website, sort of, called No Ways Studio. Pretty empty but there seems to be a good list of podcasts. I would swear that just yesterday I listened to a tune or two that was featured there, but all music links are dead today. I'll keep my eye on this site & check on it every now & then. Bookmarked under my QQ browser folder....
I am working on fixing my website, I basically have no coding skills. Yes, I have a podcast, that will resume soon.

LOL it do be staying at 51 orders tho...
What am I talking about it's been 3 days.
I need to be more patient I already exceeded my projected sales. :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations on that (y) figured 50 wouldn't to hard to hit for us around here and should probably grow a little more after the initial flurry, I suspect you could pick a few more orders as people get a chance to to listen your Quad mixing on your free download. The mix is very good and I enjoyed it quite a bit :) and applied to the "The Golden Bonana" should make for a very enjoyable experience.

Congratulations on that (y) figured 50 wouldn't to hard to hit for us around here and should probably grow a little more after the initial flurry, I suspect you could pick a few more orders as people get a chance to to listen your Quad mixing on your free download. The mix is very good and I enjoyed it quite a bit :) and applied to the "The Golden Bonana" should make for a very enjoyable experience.
T-The quad mix is good?
o_O

Back