Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha you are so right! I have several of 1st issue Denny records that belonged to my parents. As a kid this stuff really seemed so imaginative compared to popular AM radio of that time. It definitely helped shape my musical interests.

I always tell everyone I grew up IN REVERSE musically ...... LOVED this album along with Sinatra, Bennett, Nat King Cole and of course ELLA and then gradually matriculated into Rock 'n Roll.

No Regrets, BTW!

Quiet Village would sound AWESOME in Surround!🏖

I always tell everyone I grew up IN REVERSE musically ...... LOVED this album along with Sinatra, Bennett, Nat King Cole and of course ELLA and then gradually matriculated into Rock 'n Roll.

No Regrets, BTW!

Quiet Village would sound AWESOME in Surround!🏖
Oh, I imagine anything by Martin Denny is as mono as mono can get. It would be amazing for @Mr. Afternoon to recreate this classic in surround. Just sayin'....
Just sayin' that I would buy it!

BTW, AmazonUS carries this Martin Denny two fer for under $14 including The Enchanted Sea

51hpZTnPjCL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Villag...fix=martin+denny+quiet+village,aps,145&sr=8-1

BTW, AmazonUS carries this Martin Denny two fer for under $14 including The Enchanted Sea

51hpZTnPjCL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Villag...fix=martin+denny+quiet+village,aps,145&sr=8-1
Purchased! Thanks!! Now I will wait & see if Denny or Bonanna shows up first.

I've got my parents original albums of Quiet Village, Exotica, & Enchanted Sea. I may have to add some ticks & noise to the CD tracks for listening familiarity. I can't tell if all of Quiet Village is in stereo or if just a single release was.

Just received mine today. Can't wait to give it a listen. Nice job with the CD case insert. Love that the DVD-Audio includes both hi-res stereo and 5.1 along with "Brainstorms and Demos" in both stereo and surround, plus a whole bunch of commentary. If only the major artists could include so much for so little!

P.S. Where bonana? ;)

Just received mine today. Can't wait to give it a listen. Nice job with the CD case insert. Love that the DVD-Audio includes both hi-res stereo and 5.1 along with "Brainstorms and Demos" in both stereo and surround, plus a whole bunch of commentary. If only the major artists could include so much for so little!

P.S. Where bonana? ;)
Thanks for the comments! We got the poll open too so once you're done listening feel free to vote there lol.

P.S. :SB

Back