HiRez Poll Mr. Big - MR. BIG [SACD/FLAC Download]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Mr. Big - MR. BIG

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

sjcorne

Staff member
Please post your thoughts and comments on this Multichannel SACD of the album "Mr. Big" by Mr. Big.
The Multichannel layer of the SACD includes a new 5.1 mix of the album by Chris Bell and Michael Romanowski.
48-khz/24-bit lossless 5.1 FLAC and Dolby Atmos MKV files can be purchased at Immersive Audio Album.

(y) :) (n)

Mr_Big_joey_3000_cd41df68d8-scaled.jpg

Mr.-Big-Mr.-Big-5.1-Surround-Sound-Dolby-Atmos-1-1024x634.png

Pre-release thread(s) for all shipping/ordering queries and non-poll related posts:
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...channel-sacd-from-evosound.33690/#post-673316https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ixes-now-available-as-hi-res-downloads.34183/

Hong Kong's audiophile label EVOSOUND never ceases to amaze me with their wildly eclectic SACD and MQA CD audiophile releases. Mr. Big's debut album is NO exception. If Mr. Big's previous LEAN INTO IT release whet our appetite for this 90's hard rock band, their current release spectacularly remixed into discrete 5.1 [and ATMOS as download] is a further indication of their commitment to excellence.

I never heard of this band prior to LEAN INTO IT but with Evosound's current 5.1 remaster I'm a fan. And per their usual, EVOSOUND has lavished this multichannel SACD release with a 19 page glossy booklet containing lyrics, etc. and it comes in an SACD jewel case with a quality dustcover.

I am voting a strong 9. Highly recommended to hard rockers everywhere!

R.a2a28ff550d252d9b3dd9e596167c65b

Back