Mr. Big's self-titled debut album to be released as multichannel SACD from Evosound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news, thanks for the heads up!
(click twice, it's hi-res)
1674923905321.png

Last edited:
This is actually the title I had hoped for, when they released the other Mr Big. I honestly can't believe we now have 2 titles from Mr Big in SACD surround. Whoduhthunk?
Same. While I like the second album a lot, the first was always my favorite. Happy to see this available.

Wonder if this will turn into an IAA download, too.

I believe it's this one (announced as MC, turned out to be stereo only eventually):
Right, I forgot about that one.

Pretty sure this is for real though - I had the opportunity to speak with Michael Romanowski at the 'MixNYC' conference back in August (he mastered the Lean Into It SACD) and he mentioned there were plans for more Mr. Big in surround.

This is actually the title I had hoped for, when they released the other Mr Big. I honestly can't believe we now have 2 titles from Mr Big in SACD surround. Whoduhthunk?
I know, last band I would have guessed. Maybe IAA will have an Atmos version?
As a SF Bay Area boy, if we can have Mr. Big, than we most certainly need Tesla.

I thought that the vocals were too hot in the last one and the rears too weak. Still I want this release for sure, it's a much better album then "Lean Into It" and so a must have on that basis alone. I do have the stereo LP.

I tried to pre-order on that Japanese site and was able to create an account no problem but got hung up in the payment portion. I'll have to wait until someone else like Evo88 (mentioned by GOS) has it listed!

I’m hoping CDJapan carries it. (Nothing so far.) Always happy with their service and quick shipping.

Great news…. And I don’t want to sound ungrateful but PLEASE let’s have the rhythm guitars at a proper level this time!!

Back