Music Media Helper (useful tools for Music Videos & MCH Audio)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

mito0

HomerJAU, this program looks amazing, and I hope to experiment with it further, but I'm trying to remix using the "user defined" settings, and the window which opens cuts off most of the work area, and I'm unable to make the window larger by maximizing or click-and-drag. I've tried reinstalling .NET Framework 4.8, and reinstalling Music Media Helper, with no improvement. Any ideas?
screen.jpg

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
Thanks For reporting this. I recently updated the 3rd Party User Interface controls. Looks like a bug.

The view should be landscape not portrait, I‘ll check it on this morning and provide an update in next hour or so.

HomerJAU

Staff member
Ok found the Issue. You have your Windows Display Scale set to 150%.

I have just fixed that dialog by setting Autoscale by DPI which fixes the problem. This fix will be in the next official release for all users.

In the mean time you can go to Windows Settings, System, Display and set your Layout & Scaling to 100% while using the MMH User Defined Remix dialog.

If you can't set Scaling to 100% let me know and I can send you a beta release fix immediately.

mito0

Hey HomerJAU, you were absolutely correct. The 100% scaling fixed it. Thanks!
On a semi-related note, is it possible to export a multi-channel wav file directly to flac with the remix tool?

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
There’s no tool to convert wav to FLAC in MMH. Foobar2000 can do it.

(maybe I should add a MCH wav to FLAC converter?)
Go on, MMH is the musical equivalent of the Swiss Army knife, does everything in one easy package :)

HomerJAU

Staff member
Ok, will do Duncs.

I started first steps of getting a MAC OS version of Music Media Helper going this week. I’m staring with just a couple of tools: ‘Extract Audio from MKV’ will be the first, it will include the MusicBrainz tagging feature.

Bit of a learning curve but so far ok. I’ve converted a bit of core functionality (on my Windows dev PC) and now need to do some work on a MAC (my daughter’s old MacBook Pro she used at uni).

A full version of MAC MMH won’t be released until end of year, but I may have a cut down version contains limited features much sooner, depending on how it all comes together.

HomerJAU

Staff member
Music Media Helper 4.1.11 released

Version 4.1.11 (April 26 2021)

Changes:
Rename & Tagging tool: Added 'Add Files' button. Previously selecting a folder added all files in the folder
Rename & Tagging tool: Video Mode: Added option to select files in the grid and renumber only those selected
Rename & Tagging tool: Video Mode: If > 99 files, files name track number prefix now uses 3 digits
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
Channel Remix tool: User Defined Remix graphic not scaled correctly when Windows Display scaling is > 100% - fixed

Here is the previous change log (I didn't post it here):

Version 4.1.10 (April 18 2021)

Changes:
Extract Audio from MKV: Selecting multiple MKVs, if all have same streams, only ask user for Default stream once
Minor UI updates
Updated PDF docs