Music Media Helper (Tools for Multichannel Audio & Music Videos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HomerJAU, this program looks amazing, and I hope to experiment with it further, but I'm trying to remix using the "user defined" settings, and the window which opens cuts off most of the work area, and I'm unable to make the window larger by maximizing or click-and-drag. I've tried reinstalling .NET Framework 4.8, and reinstalling Music Media Helper, with no improvement. Any ideas?
screen.jpg

Thanks For reporting this. I recently updated the 3rd Party User Interface controls. Looks like a bug.

The view should be landscape not portrait, I‘ll check it on this morning and provide an update in next hour or so.

Ok found the Issue. You have your Windows Display Scale set to 150%.

I have just fixed that dialog by setting Autoscale by DPI which fixes the problem. This fix will be in the next official release for all users.

In the mean time you can go to Windows Settings, System, Display and set your Layout & Scaling to 100% while using the MMH User Defined Remix dialog.

If you can't set Scaling to 100% let me know and I can send you a beta release fix immediately.

Hey HomerJAU, you were absolutely correct. The 100% scaling fixed it. Thanks!
On a semi-related note, is it possible to export a multi-channel wav file directly to flac with the remix tool?

Ok, will do Duncs.

I started first steps of getting a MAC OS version of Music Media Helper going this week. I’m staring with just a couple of tools: ‘Extract Audio from MKV’ will be the first, it will include the MusicBrainz tagging feature.

Bit of a learning curve but so far ok. I’ve converted a bit of core functionality (on my Windows dev PC) and now need to do some work on a MAC (my daughter’s old MacBook Pro she used at uni).

A full version of MAC MMH won’t be released until end of year, but I may have a cut down version contains limited features much sooner, depending on how it all comes together.

Music Media Helper 4.1.11 released

Version 4.1.11 (April 26 2021)

Changes:
Rename & Tagging tool: Added 'Add Files' button. Previously selecting a folder added all files in the folder
Rename & Tagging tool: Video Mode: Added option to select files in the grid and renumber only those selected
Rename & Tagging tool: Video Mode: If > 99 files, files name track number prefix now uses 3 digits
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
Channel Remix tool: User Defined Remix graphic not scaled correctly when Windows Display scaling is > 100% - fixed

Here is the previous change log (I didn't post it here):

Version 4.1.10 (April 18 2021)

Changes:
Extract Audio from MKV: Selecting multiple MKVs, if all have same streams, only ask user for Default stream once
Minor UI updates
Updated PDF docs

Music Media Helper 4.2.0 released

Version 4.2.0 (May 13 2021)

New Features:
Music Video Concert Scraper: Now supports fetching Performer images & more metadata. NFO Editor added.
Split & Rename Concerts: The new Music Video Concert Scraper is integrated into the Rename command

Changes:
MusicBrainz Tagging: User can now enter a MusicBrainz ReleaseID in the Album Name textbox fetch data
MusicBrainz Tagging: Added support for track artist in all tools using MusicBrainz
Track Name Editor: Add new Remove option: Remove '(Text in Brackets)'
Track Name Editor: Added support for editing the track artist
MKV Chapter Editor: Now uses the Track Editor dialog
Play List Editor: Added support for adding track(s) from a CUE file to a Playlist (for Kodi)
Play List Editor: Added file duration to playlist view
Batch Creation Tools: Scraping has new options for auto saving
Updated 3rd Party UI components
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
MusicBrainz Tagging: Searching with artist name 'Various Artists' would not return releases - fixed
Play List Editor: Dragging files from Explorer would not insert files at selected position - fixed
Rename & Tag tool: If only use new 'Add Files' button (added in 4.1.11) 'Rename' & 'Tag' gives error - fixed
Rename & Tag tool: Loading MKV and MKA files in 'Video' mode did not load existing tags into the grid - fixed
Rename & Tag tool: Loading MKV and MKA files tags with '&amp' not changed to '&" - fixed

Music Media Helper 4.2.1 released

Version 4.2.1 (May 26 2021)
-------------
New Features:
Batch Creation Tools: Added recursive auto Creation of CUE files for Kodi Music Video folders
Batch Creation Tools: Added recursive auto Check for CUE creation Kodi Music Video folders
Split & Rename Concerts tool: Added option to export to MP4 (tagging supported)
Chapter Editor: Added support for MP4
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now supports converting multiple M4A files to MKA and FLAC

Changes:
Edit Chapters in MKV tool renamed to 'Chapter Editor' (now supports MP4 chapters)
Improvements to tagging workflow in Split & Rename concerts
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Last Output type is set on opening the tool
Chapter Editor: Attempts to load Artist and Album (or Concert) name from existing NFO or folder name
Chapter Editor: Add track artist supports where track artist not same as album artist - new
Track Name Editor, Rename & Tag tool etc: Added Unicode support when pasting from a website
MMH: Added unicode support for CUE and NFO files
Updated mkvtoolnix components
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
Batch Creation Tools: Creation of NFO files did not run in recent builds - fixed
Chapter Editor: MKV Chapter times were a few milliseconds out - fixed
Chapter Editor: Chapter names with Unicode characters were shown incorrectly - fixed
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Failed to convert multiple input MKVs if contained only 1 audio stream - fixed
Track Name Editor: Display of multi artist release tracks fixed

Music Media Helper 4.2.2 released

Version 4.2.2 (May 30 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Chapter Editor: Now supports drag & drop of MKV, MKA and MP4 files into editor

Fixes:
Split & Join MKV files tool: Chapters were removed from source files during merge - fixed
Chapter Editor: Failed to locate external tools on some systems - fixed

This was missed in the last version change log:

New Features:
Split & Join MKV files tool: Now supports batch Merging of MKV and MKA files, chapter generation & CUE creation

Music Media Helper 4.2.3 released

Version 4.2.3 (June 8 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Musicbrainz Tag lookup: Artist disambiguation now via new pop-up list (faster)
Rename & Tag tool: Added support for Musicbrainz IDs: Artist, Release and ReleaseGroup
Rename & Tag tool: Added support for DiscNo and DiscSubtitle tags
Rename & Tag tool: Now saves and restores last grid column layout between sessions
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Added support for Musicbrainz IDs: Artist, Release and ReleaseGroup
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Added support for DiscNo asnd DiscSubtitle tags
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now supports drag & drop of mutiple MKV, MKA and M4A files into tool grid
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now saves and restores last grid column layout between sessions
Batch Audio tool: Added new option to scan & reports Musicbrainz IDs for audio files recursively
Batch Audio tool: Analyzing Embedded Cover Art now displays embedded cover art dimensions

I've added support for tagging MusicBrainzIDs and DiscSubTitles to MMH's tagging grids (includes support for .m4A files):
NewTaggingFields1.PNG

NewTaggingFields2.PNG

And a new Recursive Batch tool to help find audio files without MusicBrainzIDs:
AudioFileBatchToolsMusicBrainzIDs.PNG

The new new DiscTitle tag allows Kodi users to create multiple sub-albums with different mixes. In this example I only see one album for 'Abbey Road' but when I click on that album I get to see the different 'discs', in my case this is the three different mixes:
KodiDiscIssue3Fixed.PNG

Music Media Helper 4.2.3 released

Version 4.2.3 (June 8 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Musicbrainz Tag lookup: Artist disambiguation now via new pop-up list (faster)
Rename & Tag tool: Added support for Musicbrainz IDs: Artist, Release and ReleaseGroup
Rename & Tag tool: Added support for DiscNo and DiscSubtitle tags
Rename & Tag tool: Now saves and restores last grid column layout between sessions
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Added support for Musicbrainz IDs: Artist, Release and ReleaseGroup
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Added support for DiscNo asnd DiscSubtitle tags
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now supports drag & drop of mutiple MKV, MKA and M4A files into tool grid
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now saves and restores last grid column layout between sessions
Batch Audio tool: Added new option to scan & reports Musicbrainz IDs for audio files recursively
Batch Audio tool: Analyzing Embedded Cover Art now displays embedded cover art dimensions

I've added support for tagging MusicBrainzIDs and DiscSubTitles to MMH's tagging grids (includes support for .m4A files):
NewTaggingFields1.PNG

NewTaggingFields2.PNG

And a new Recursive Batch tool to help find audio files without MusicBrainzIDs:
AudioFileBatchToolsMusicBrainzIDs.PNG

The new new DiscTitle tag allows Kodi users to create multiple sub-albums with different mixes. In this example I only see one album for 'Abbey Road' but when I click on that album I get to see the different 'discs', in my case this is the three different mixes:
KodiDiscIssue3Fixed.PNG
Abbey Road is "Blues!" 🤯

Music Media Helper 4.2.5 released

Version 4.2.5 (June 15 2021)
-------------
New Features:
Join and Split Audio tool: Added new Silence Finder to create CUE track start times

Changes:
Extract Audio from MKV tool: Now supports Drag and Drop of input MKV, MKA and CUE files
Join and Split Audio tool: Now supports splitting from a CUE file
Updated PDF docs

Music Media Helper 4.2.6 released

Version 4.2.6 (June 19 2021)
-------------
New Feature:
Rename Audio Folders: Added new option to move from 'ARTIST\ALBUM' folders named 'ALBUM - ARTIST' folders (recursive)

Fixes:
Join and Split Audio tool: Incorrect Media file name in CUE and Genre not saved and other issues - fixed

Changes:
Launcher dialog: Added new 'minimize' button

Hi HomerJAU,
Many thanks for your MMH.
I can't get the channel delay to work correctly.
Can you help please.

Attachments

• Channel Delay Failed.JPG
    Channel Delay Failed.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 54
Back