MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have this as from things I checked on youtube on this band I really like their sound:

Avett Brothers-"May It Last" Doc done by Judd Apatow

https://www.amazon.com/May-Last-Portrait-Brothers-Blu-ray/dp/B07Q5CQFKP
check out this clip,I was wondering who's the crazy looking guy grooving to music and its Rick Rubin who has done a couple of their albums

or

again Rick Rubin grooving to the tune

Just came in today... thanks @fredblue -

lori.JPG

A Bad Think - The Savior (BD-ARrrrrr!)

unfortunately got whammed for customs duty, so that's £12.16 down the drain to Her Majesty's Border Force coffers.. oh well.. its brand spanking "new new" music in surround, so i'm thankful both for it and for what this release represents, a current artist doing their thing in surround sound -- and mixed by Mr. Clearmountain no less!! they did a good good think! :SB

9r6sczs.jpg

1b0M9n0.jpg

A Bad Think - The Savior (BD-ARrrrrr!)

unfortunately got whammed for customs duty, so that's £12.16 down the drain to Her Majesty's Border Force coffers.. oh well.. its brand spanking "new new" music in surround, so i'm thankful both for it and for what this release represents, a current artist doing their thing in surround sound -- and mixed by Mr. Clearmountain no less!! they did a good good think! :SB

9r6sczs.jpg

1b0M9n0.jpg

I was wary of the possible customs/Post Office charges so I opted for the FLAC download which came to £15.38 in total. I really enjoyed the music and the surround mix is highly immersive. I still prefer physical media but in some instances downloading seems to be the only viable option.

I was wary of the possible customs/Post Office charges so I opted for the FLAC download which came to £15.38 in total. I really enjoyed the music and the surround mix is highly immersive. I still prefer physical media but in some instances downloading seems to be the only viable option.

ah well, turns out you were right to be wary! that's where the smart money goes! (while mine goes slowly down the plughole! 👍
seriously, i'm glad for you and i should've done the same. tbh the download may have a longer lifespan than the recordable disc media! who can say!! oh i dunno.. its only rock 'n roll but i like it! 😁

Back