MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kansas : The Absence Of Presence
(Limited Edition Artbook with 5.1 BD)

0BB30B31-AAF2-465F-A704-27D837C6EF8C.jpeg

Not that much into this album (CD only till now), but maybe the 5.1 will help with that. and also just to support surround in general, and that AP gets that not everybody wants a huge box set. :)

The Alan Parsons Project ‎– Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Edgar Allan Poe

APP-TOMAIEAP.jpg

and this one also-

Steve Hackett - The Night Siren

sh-tns.jpg

I love this and a couple other forums I've found lately. Without them I would never have known about many fine discs like this one. I just received my nice used copy of The Who Quadrophenia Live in London Deluxe. This is very difficult to find anymore.
  • Concert Blu-ray
  • Concert DVD
  • Concert double-CD
  • 5.1 surround sound mix of the full original 1973 Quadrophenia album
I'm looking forward to blasting one of my all time favorite albums in 5.1!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 226
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 210
ROLLING STONES
FROM THE VAULT

STICKY FINGERS - live at the Fonda Theatre

* DTS-HD MA 5.1 48K - wide front sound field, Ronnie left, Mick & Charlie center, Keith right, Chuck Leavell barely audible & too much audience noise in fronts and too much room reverb mixed in. :rolleyes:

the-rolling-stones-fonda-2015-600x343.jpeg

Last edited:
ROLLING STONES
FROM THE VAULT

STICKY FINGERS - live at the Fonda Theatre

* DTS-HD MA 5.1 48K - wide front sound field, Ronnie left, Mick & Charlie center, Keith right, Chuck Leavell barely audible & too much audience noise in fronts and too much room reverb mixed in. :rolleyes:

View attachment 55388
Oh man, sorry to hear you're not enjoying this so much :(...I typically don't play concerts in surround but I thought the fidelity of the audio and video are very good...and it's cheap, about $20.00...cool interviews of the band as well...but yes, I could do without crowd noise for sure(y)

Oh man, sorry to hear you're not enjoying this so much :(...I typically don't play concerts in surround but I thought the fidelity of the audio and video are very good...and it's cheap, about $20.00...cool interviews of the band as well...but yes, I could do without crowd noise for sure(y)
Yeah I know, I just gotta call 'em as I hear 'em :cool: Have you got that Western Stars BD by Bruce Springsteen?

Yeah I know, I just gotta call 'em as I hear 'em :cool: Have you got that Western Stars BD by Bruce Springsteen?
Absolutely (y) but...did I mention how cheap this thing is? :ROFLMAO: and it's really well filmed, if that's the word. Cinematography maybe? Anyway, no on the Springsteen BD. Do I need it? Sounds like I do:)...Amazon out...Import CD's out...dang o_O

Last edited:
Absolutely (y) but...did I mention how cheap this thing is? :ROFLMAO: and it's really well filmed, if that's the word. Cinematography maybe? Anyway, no on the Springsteen BD. Do I need it? Sounds like I do:)
Yup it looks good, and like you said the interviews are good also. And yes, you definitely need Western Stars BD. Another Bob Clearmountain Live mix, but much better IMO!

Reactions: PK
Back