MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tears For Fears "The Hurting" (SDE HFPA Blu-ray w/Stereo, 5.1, Atmos & Instrumental mixes)

IMG_9166.jpeg

IMG_9167.jpeg

IMG_9168.jpeg

IMG_9177.jpeg

IMG_9176.jpeg

IMG_9171.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received these goodies yesterday. I have a friend I occasionally do some work for; he pays me in Surround Sound :love:

RIverside's "ID.Entity", the Stephen Wilson mix of TFF's "The Hurting", "Turn Of A Friendly Card" and Orbital's "Optical Delusion". Guess I know what I'm doing over the holiday weekend!

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

The dollar is very strong against the Yen now so must have helped your purchase there @Clement
Please review the surround aspect after you listen

Oops! I was thinking of the new Yes album....
Right!? I was surprised to find the artbook in S condition (Superior = Mint/Near Mint) for under $16! My wife is working upstairs, so i'm cranking Fishmans CDs downstairs through the ol' SM v.2! I'm not expecting a lot from the Yes, given the reviews i had been reading, but i figured i would get $16 worth of pleasure from it . . . plus, i still have room in my shopping cart!

Last edited:
"..well don't be sad,
'cos 3 out of 4 ain't bad..!
" 🎶 🥳🍻🥩🍞👌😆🤩

Alice Cooper "Billion Dollar Babies", J. Geils Band "Nightmares ...And Other Tales From The Vinyl Jungle", Jefferson Starship "Red Octopus" - Rhino Quadio Blu-ray Audio

IMG_0022.jpeg

..and the best news of all --- seemingly NO import duty to pay!! 🤯😅🥳🥰

Back