MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest DVD-V,Concert/Music-Related?NO 5.1ALBUMS,DVD-A,QUADIO

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this in the mail from Sweden. It's the multi-channel version. I saw them at the first California Jam concert. Also was the first time I heard quadraphonic sound. Great concert.
ELP.jpg

All the recent Dutton-inspired talk about Copland and Michael Tilson-Thomas prompted me to resume my project of acquiring all the San Francisco Symphony/MTT Keeping Score videos. Got these two used for under fifteen bucks each. The Ives has a 7.1 mix, but the Copland includes two 5.1 mixes: "Musician" and "Audience" point of view.

IMG_20191127_223649244.jpg

Peter Gabriel live in Athens:
Great performance and the audience is very cooperative. They stay silent during the quiet parts and then sing along when requested.
Good audio but of course it could have been more discreet.
I bought this because I needed a good version of "Play". It's a nice surprise.

David Bowie DVD. Montreux Jazz Festival 2002 Dolby stereo 48khz. Using Atmos Upmix. Fidelity is fantastic.
They play the entire Low album as an Encore.

Illuminations : The Tea Party Collection (5.1 DTS DVD-V)

jqDH9mO.jpg

dsc8W0Q.jpg

XjVAPgV.jpg

LvNDvkx.jpg

I just scored a copy of this title from discogs for little money. $11 I think? It is absolutely a great sounding disc. Geez............not sure why I've never heard of them. If you like alternative rock and like relatively discrete music.....this is for you. I hear quite a bit of Led Zep influence on certain songs. Amazing honestly.

I just scored a copy of this title from discogs for little money. $11 I think? It is absolutely a great sounding disc. Geez............not sure why I've never heard of them. If you like alternative rock and like relatively discrete music.....this is for you. I hear quite a bit of Led Zep influence on certain songs. Amazing honestly.

Mastered by Bob Ludwig (y)

Transatlantic: KaLIVEoscope (2DVD / 3CD / 1Blu Ray)

The DVD's contain some bonus material not found on the otherwise available stand-alone Blu Ray.

R-6239927-1414513923-4693.jpeg.jpg

Curious...
This was the last tour I saw Gordie live (in June 2000 in Santiago de Compostela) and I never got this either the CD nor the DVD..although here he has some extra people and changes the arrangements...
The concert was slated for THAT date, Sept 11 2001,and they DID play...have not seen it yet, am watching the Documentary

It states "Dolby Surround" on the cover which I found rather curious...
Saw it for about $3 and I said what the hell...
the only Audio stream is Dolby 5.1 (!!!)..
Great mix as usual for StingyPoo...
R-7126312-1434303103-5580.jpeg.jpg

Back