• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My small collection of retro designs on Shirts, phone covers, posters, etc.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be why the station was so anti-establishment in it's day. They tried to be "Live" 24-hours a day, and purported to be Quadraphonic. Guess they were the right station in the wrong market as KQIV wouldn't see 1976.

Not to get too much off topic but if anyone ever has any spare time try finding the police logs for Lake Oswego. For the longest time they were published as humor. Full of people calling the cops on kids playing outside, hearing noises, raccoons in trash cans, and any and every imaginary crime that you can think of. That it is right next to Portland makes it even weirder as Portland is full of actual crime.

Edit: Evidently there is a book full of actual calls to the police on Amazon. I didn’t even know that it existed:

https://www.amazon.com/No-Call-Too-...=1439047394&sr=8-1&keywords=no+call+too+small

and now some more humor...come on guys these shirts are gorgeous!!!!
THE REAL THING!!! ...well, ALMOST!!!!
cacacola shirt.jpg

I ordered a couple of the "Rockin' In Quad" tee shirts, and they arrived very quickly. Very good quality and reasonable price! I then noticed that you had posters as well so I bought a "Rockin' In Quad" poster as well. I think it only took about three day to receive it, again great quality. Previously I tried to print a copy myself but the laser printer couldn't accurately reproduce the colours. They sort of blended into each other, so I'm a very happy camper. Thanks Kap'n!

I ordered a couple of the "Rockin' In Quad" tee shirts, and they arrived very quickly. Very good quality and reasonable price! I then noticed that you had posters as well so I bought a "Rockin' In Quad" poster as well. I think it only took about three day to receive it, again great quality. Previously I tried to print a copy myself but the laser printer couldn't accurately reproduce the colours. They sort of blended into each other, so I'm a very happy camper. Thanks Kap'n!
Groovy tunes!!!
I do NOT make a lot of money from this, about $3 per tshirt , so I am not doing this for the money.
I ordered a few shirts and was favorably impressed with the quality, good stuff!!!

Back