• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Want List Q8, Q4, or CD-4 Look in Your Way Back Vault!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Kris Kristofferson Best of in Q8 - It only came out in quad in Q8 as far as I know.

2) Any CD-4 or Q8 by Marvin Gaye except the Diana/Marvin CD-4 which I have
Lets Get It On
Marvin Gaye Live
What's Goin On

3) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd Q8 ( I had this one and sold it back in the 80's.....)

4) Diana Ross and the Supremes Greatest Hits CD-4

5) Jackson 5 Greatest Hits CD-4 not the quad mix stereo that is floating around.

6) BB King - LA Night and Guess Who in Q8

7) Emerson Lake and Palmer - 3 tape set Welcome Back My Friend

8) Allman Brothers, Eat A Peach 2 tape or 2 LP set in Q8 or Cd-4

9) Santana - Borboletta in Q8

10) Tammy Wynette and George Jones -- We Go Together

11) Grand Funk- All the Girls in the World Beware Q8 ( I also sold this one back in the 80's....)

12) The Temptations 1990 CD-4

13) All Stylistics Japanese CD-4's except Rock N Roll Baby

I have been collecting Quad since the early 1970's and used to correspond and trade with some of you back then and in the 80's. My collection was stored since the mid 80's as I focused on my career and moved all over the place until the last few years. Now its out of storage, somewhat more organized and I'm enjoying it again.

Looking through my folder on Quad, I still have some of the old Quad Incorporated catalogs, by Larry Clifton, Quadro out of Germany, by Dietrich Rasch, MCS Review, again Larry Clifton, Evolution edited by Jay Frank with a host of contributing writers, some of whom I am sure are on this site, The Multi Channel Sound Shop with its Quad Exchange, again I think by Larry Clifton, and of course all my old address and contact lists from 45 years ago. Now, I can just ask you guys if you have something on my list, please let me know?? And AT STEELYDAVE, I am not so much interested in Jack the Toad but if you got any of these especially old Kris Kristofferson in your WAY BACK VAULT, and you are willing to part with the Silver Tongued Devil, please do let me know.

Would be useful to specify if from USA-only seller or Worldwide (shipping cost are higher...).
BTW, 9 10 11 are easy enough to find on fleabay, all the others not so much (or at all...).

1) Kris Kristofferson Best of in Q8 - It only came out in quad in Q8 as far as I know.

2) Any CD-4 or Q8 by Marvin Gaye except the Diana/Marvin CD-4 which I have
Lets Get It On
Marvin Gaye Live
What's Goin On

3) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd Q8 ( I had this one and sold it back in the 80's.....)

4) Diana Ross and the Supremes Greatest Hits CD-4

5) Jackson 5 Greatest Hits CD-4 not the quad mix stereo that is floating around.

6) BB King - LA Night and Guess Who in Q8

7) Emerson Lake and Palmer - 3 tape set Welcome Back My Friend

8) Allman Brothers, Eat A Peach 2 tape or 2 LP set in Q8 or Cd-4

9) Santana - Borboletta in Q8

10) Tammy Wynette and George Jones -- We Go Together

11) Grand Funk- All the Girls in the World Beware Q8 ( I also sold this one back in the 80's....)

12) The Temptations 1990 CD-4

13) All Stylistics Japanese CD-4's except Rock N Roll Baby

I have been collecting Quad since the early 1970's and used to correspond and trade with some of you back then and in the 80's. My collection was stored since the mid 80's as I focused on my career and moved all over the place until the last few years. Now its out of storage, somewhat more organized and I'm enjoying it again.

Looking through my folder on Quad, I still have some of the old Quad Incorporated catalogs, by Larry Clifton, Quadro out of Germany, by Dietrich Rasch, MCS Review, again Larry Clifton, Evolution edited by Jay Frank with a host of contributing writers, some of whom I am sure are on this site, The Multi Channel Sound Shop with its Quad Exchange, again I think by Larry Clifton, and of course all my old address and contact lists from 45 years ago. Now, I can just ask you guys if you have something on my list, please let me know?? And AT STEELYDAVE, I am not so much interested in Jack the Toad but if you got any of these especially old Kris Kristofferson in your WAY BACK VAULT, and you are willing to part with the Silver Tongued Devil, please do let me know.
Discogs - Music Database and Marketplace ... also a possibility and @steelydave !

Would be useful to specify if from USA-only seller or Worldwide (shipping cost are higher...).
BTW, 9 10 11 are easy enough to find on fleabay, all the others not so much (or at all...).

Ok, I'm fine working with international quadios as long as they are not bandidos quadios. Though the things I listed for the most part are rare and really all I want at this point, Ima not gonna pay Kazun prices........if you catch my drift. I realize they are not gonna come cheap, but
hopefully at some sane premium to a normal Q8 or CD-4 that is in the realm of the same universe we're living in. Like I thought SteelyDaves's prices were more than fair for stuff he is selling, including Jack the Toad. I might make swaps but the stuff I have to swap may not be of interest to the parties who have the few rare things I'm looking for, but it never hurts to try to make a deal.

Yes, there are a few things like maybe 1 or 2 from Discogs on my list, but they are in GBP, and so it means like for a $100, I'm paying $166 plus shipping. Those are all Japanese Cd-4's. I am well aware of Discogs. I have my wantlist set up there in my account. SteelyDave may yet have unknown treasures in his WayBack Vault...??

Back