Need help/info from Chicagoland area fellow QQ'ers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call this guy, if he cant do it, he will tell you who can.

from his site.........

Some people have called and asked to get my address to drop off a unit or to ship them to me. Well here is that info-

Skywave Tape Deck Repair
617 McLean Ave.
Bensenville, IL 60106

E mail: [email protected]

For those looking to drop off units, I am at the SW corner of O’Hare Airport not far from Route 83 and 1/2 mile South of Irving Park Road(Rt 19). I am here most of the time but if you are dropping off it is best to let me know when you plan to arrive.

If you have questions, my office phone is (630)616-0932.

Call this guy, if he cant do it, he will tell you who can.

from his site.........

Some people have called and asked to get my address to drop off a unit or to ship them to me. Well here is that info-

Skywave Tape Deck Repair
617 McLean Ave.
Bensenville, IL 60106

E mail: [email protected]

For those looking to drop off units, I am at the SW corner of O’Hare Airport not far from Route 83 and 1/2 mile South of Irving Park Road(Rt 19). I am here most of the time but if you are dropping off it is best to let me know when you plan to arrive.

If you have questions, my office phone is (630)616-0932.

His name is Sam Palermo and he is a very good technician, although he used to work for TEAC so that is his primary workload. Be advised though, that he is one nasty piece of work. He has no filter, and he will not hesitate to tell you that you are a moron or that your gear is garbage. People tolerate him because he is good, but he could certainly use some people skills. Just keep that in mind if you contact him, and have a very thick skin.

Back