• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Parts?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a long shot, but I'm looking for two boards for my Sansui QRX 5500 (think its same for 3500). F2048 and F2047.

I know it's a long shot but do you have a good, dust cover for a Pioneer PL-530 turntable?
I went through my lids in storage, a lot of sticker have fallen off and now I don't know what some of them are, I have one that might be what you want. If you can measure the plinth that it will rest on, and the distance between the hinges, that will help.

I don't have a set of 3 pulled from a 4140, but I do have a 4140 that needs work, only one channel is working right, but I'm fairly certain the controls are fine, the problem is with at least 2 transistors. If you're interested in the entire unit, as-is, we can probably make a deal. I can hold it if you expect to make another trip here, whenever that may be.
Other than that, I can go through my small board tone controls pulled from other Marantz quads, see what pots have the same ratings.
Thanks, lets see if maybe something turns up on the boards ou have; please PM pictures on the 4140 so I may compare the cosmetics with mine. Appreciated :)

Hello,
I´m looking for two things:
- Headshell for an Sansui XR-Q5
-Tape head protection for a Marantz SD 6020 tape deck

Many thanks for searching and looking
I'm not sure what you mean by tape head protection, I don't think the Marantz SD 6020 came with any cover for the head.
I think I might have the Sansui head shell, I can't look until Friday.

Hi Quadwreck,
thanks for looking at friday - thats great

I mean this part:

Attachments

• SD 6020 Klappe net.jpg
    SD 6020 Klappe net.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 121
Back