Ghost Community "Cycle of Life" New 5.1 FLAC download incoming

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to checkout via PayPal as a Guest using your card without registering with PayPal afaik..?
have no idea. i was curious some years ago but at that time if i recall correctly, PayPal must be linked with bank account, which i declined to do and still as well.
second option was to link to credit card, which is ok. but there was quite a charges from PayPal for such service.
perhaps should find the time and check out their policies again. maybe it has some changes toward better deals. i just wondering what is an obstacle for those,
who sell over internet, to set up acceptance of different forms of payments?

I've just received my links (ordered on April 10, #GC1151)!
Will listen tomorrow, better to cool off the bias first ;)

Still waiting for my download link as well and yes I have emailed them more than once already about it.
Not sure why a few of us have not received the link.

Checked your SPAM email folder right??

can you point me to the page where i can do this, please?

You add to basket, go to checkout, then the next page is Choose a Way to Pay, where the options are "Pay with my Paypal account", or "Pay with a debit or credit card". The second option is still processed through Paypal, but without the need to set up an account with them.

This is one amazing album, Bruce has done a great job on the 5.1 mix. You can never go wrong with this, Great Value for $9 CAD on the FLAC 5.1!!!
KEEP UP THE GRAT WORK BRUCE!!!(y)

To those who have not received a download link, I still have not either. But when I logged onto my account on the GC website yesterday evening, the files were there :)

So you might want to give that a try as well.

BE AWARE: THE DOWNLOADS EXPIRE WITHIN ONE WEEK!

I haven't received a download link either. And, I don't have an account at the GC website. Creating a password was optional, so I didn't bother. Perhaps that is why I haven't received a download link. I do have an email from Ghost Community Shop with an order confirmation, though. I replied to that email asking for them to resend a download link. Hopefully it can be sorted out.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Does anybody know if I buy the CD will I get the FLAC 5.1 download linked and emailed to me, or is that exclusive to the digital download purchase only?

foobar2000 1.5.1 beta 4 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2020-01-18 15:45:06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Ghost Community / Cycle of Life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
DR10 -0.32 dB -15.17 dB 7:41 01-Rise Up (5.1)
DR12 -0.32 dB -17.44 dB 6:38 02-Mirror Lakes (5.1)
DR12 -0.32 dB -15.86 dB 7:30 03-Anything and Everything (5.1)
DR10 -0.32 dB -16.75 dB 7:03 04-Blue December Morning (5.1)
DR12 -0.32 dB -17.15 dB 7:28 05-Ghost Community (5.1)
DR12 -0.32 dB -15.48 dB 15:48 06-Cycle of Life (5.1)

Number of tracks: 6
Official DR value: DR11

Samplerate: 48000 Hz
Channels: 6
Bits per sample: 24
Bitrate: 4239 kbps
Codec: FLAC
================================================================================

Hi

yesterday I bought The 5.1 Flac download. I have not received a mail for The download. Is it not instant?
This happened to me when I bought mine. You will not get it unless you contact Matt Cohen.
I reached out to Matt , the bass player of Ghost Community, (who are no more) and explained the situation, he was very helpful.
He has a new band called Omega Point.

This is off his Facebook site:

https://www.facebook.com/MattCohenBass/
'Afternoon one and all. I hope you are staying safe. It has become apparent that there is still an appetite for the music we released, and more importantly, not in an MP3 format, therefore I have now set up a BandCamp account with the full .wav and FLAC versions of The Reasoning music.

I've also linked it to the Ghost Community page and in time, it'll will also be linked to the Omega Point page, too. Enjoy, and continue to stay safe.'

He sent me a link for the flac download.

I've not checked the details on BandCamp

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mike

Back