New Acura Ad using She's A Rainbow

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnrd

Since 2002/2003
Kind of interesting, they're calling the audio package ELS 3D. Wish it could have played the SACD layer on this...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROLLING-ST...942454?hash=item25e3b2e6b6:g:TLwAAOSwHYpZ-lFh

It might have been quite impressive. ;)

And, while I'm dreaming, DVD-A & Blu-ray in discrete surround.

Ha! A universal player that mounts in the glove box would have worked. Sort of like how they did Beats in the Jetta. :)

But it does play 5.1/4.0 .wav files from USB sticks/drives! So no physical format required.

Jon, just saw your thread regarding. Very cool. Look forward to your further evaluations. The salesman should feel honored to be assisting you in your efforts. You are doing some important sound research! In fact, Acura should just gift you one to tour and promote with. ;)

I'd certainly attend such an event! :)

Jon, just saw your thread regarding. Very cool. Look forward to your further evaluations. The salesman should feel honored to be assisting you in your efforts. You are doing some important sound research! In fact, Acura should just gift you one to tour and promote with. ;)

I'd certainly attend such an event! :)

I don't think they gift anyone! I will be able to do an in depth report and evaluation when my car gets here. It's being built in Ohio and scheduled for arrival in early July. Sure hope it's worth it.

Kind of interesting, they're calling the audio package ELS 3D. Wish it could have played the SACD layer on this...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROLLING-ST...942454?hash=item25e3b2e6b6:g:TLwAAOSwHYpZ-lFh

It might have been quite impressive. ;)

And, while I'm dreaming, DVD-A & Blu-ray in discrete surround.

Ha! A universal player that mounts in the glove box would have worked. Sort of like how they did Beats in the Jetta. :)

Could you expand on the Beats system in the Jetta...I noticed they have jumped from Fender to Beats in the VW lineup...

Back