New album on https://surroundmusic.one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very pleased to release Keith Hopcroft's new album 'Day Trip' in hi-rez 5.1, quad & stereo FLAC. Check out the 5.1 teaser on: https://surroundmusic.one/album/day-trip/
The quad mix will have one more instrument moving around as a tribute to the 1970’ties quad mixes.

Back in 21. July 2017 Keith album 'Route Secondaire' was released as the first surround mix I made for others. The new album 'Day Trip' has been even more suitable for surround mix, with a lot of (none lyric) vocals for many of the tracks.

It will also be released in a few days as BD-R Blu-ray (with still pictures) and on a combi BD-R Blu-ray with both albums Day Trip & Route Secondaire (without still pictures)
Free CD’s can be added for those purchasing a Keith Hopcroft Blu-ray AND 3 more Blu-rays from surroundmusic.one AND add under checkout the comment like: “+CD’s please”

I'm very pleased to release Keith Hopcroft's new album 'Day Trip' in hi-rez 5.1, quad & stereo FLAC. Check out the 5.1 teaser on: https://surroundmusic.one/album/day-trip/
The quad mix will have one more instrument moving around as a tribute to the 1970’ties quad mixes.

Back in 21. July 2017 Keith album 'Route Secondaire' was released as the first surround mix I made for others. The new album 'Day Trip' has been even more suitable for surround mix, with a lot of (none lyric) vocals for many of the tracks.

It will also be released in a few days as BD-R Blu-ray (with still pictures) and on a combi BD-R Blu-ray with both albums Day Trip & Route Secondaire (without still pictures)
Free CD’s can be added for those purchasing a Keith Hopcroft Blu-ray AND 3 more Blu-rays from surroundmusic.one AND add under checkout the comment like: “+CD’s please”
Great! Just purchased the download.

Picked up all of the Robert Rich downloads (except the video for the live performance, which I don’t really need over the free 5.1 flac), and odyssey’s metastasia today, As well as grabbing the assorted free stuff. Working on pulling them on down, a few failed so I’ve now created a notepad file where I’m checking off each one as it successfully completes

Picked up all of the Robert Rich downloads (except the video for the live performance, which I don’t really need over the free 5.1 flac), and odyssey’s metastasia today, As well as grabbing the assorted free stuff. Working on pulling them on down, a few failed so I’ve now created a notepad file where I’m checking off each one as it successfully completes
You mean, the download from their site failed? I've had some struggles as well, though, I found that I have better luck when I use Edge browser (which is not my default)

Yeah - Not easy to store and transfer those big files!
So especially the free albums are on low-cost servers, that sometimes have some issues..... I bet that's why so few offer multichannel music downloads;)
Therefore, information has been added on what to do if there are problems with downloads:)

Last edited:
LOL!! Our internet out here will not even load your site. Just spins. No surprises out here in nowhere land Just like dial-up out here. We're still not all that 'advanced' out here in the woods......😄

LOL!! Our internet out here will not even load your site. Just spins. No surprises out here in nowhere land Just like dial-up out here. We're still not all that 'advanced' out here in the woods......😄
Ooooh - hope it soon will work for you!
Are you using Firefox? I have noticed SM1 runs very slow on Firefox, when I try. Chrome are much faster, but the server are placed here in Denmark and in bad days there can be a bad connection oversea (undersea?;)

Ooooh - hope it soon will work for you!
Are you using Firefox? I have noticed SM1 runs very slow on Firefox, when I try. Chrome are much faster, but the server are placed here in Denmark and in bad days there can be a bad connection oversea (undersea?;)
Some day you folks need to update that server, it's just too slow and spotty.
I have a 500 mbps down pipe here and your streams always start/stop and are
very slow. It took about 5 minutes to get the 2.2 gb 5.1ch file down.
I'm not complaining, I love the whole way of selling you folks use.
Just commenting on the server problem. ;)

Back