New album on https://surroundmusic.one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm proud to present Mitchell Guzmán’s wonderful album Redshift as
1) multichannel FLAC as quad & 5.1
2) a blu’ray disc
3) a blu-ray iso-fil (incl. the FLAC’s)
4) 4Q reels of the quad mix (supported by Mike Lynch)
https://surroundmusic.one/artist/michell-guzman/

My 10th album mixed in surround and the best so far imho…
If you like the music of Michel Jean Jarre & Mike Oldfield you should give it a listen!:)
Wow, this is really good. Highly recommended.

I noticed that both Amor Fati albums are now available in Flac 5.1. I got both blu-rays from the band itself.

I hope the albums will also be available as blu-ray download.
They have at least for How We Live some (low quality video) as extra.
My original disc gives a read error, so would be nice to download a backup image. I was able to watch the original video and able to rip the 5.1 to flac without problems.

Good to see more artist make use of Surroundmusic.one, still hoping more artist make use of this service.

Would be great if we can get the now rare (and big) collection of Namlook in lossless 5.1 from here. So far they were only available as DTS-CDs. The music would fit this site ;-)

I noticed that both Amor Fati albums are now available in Flac 5.1. I got both blu-rays from the band itself.

I hope the albums will also be available as blu-ray download.
They have at least for How We Live some (low quality video) as extra.
My original disc gives a read error, so would be nice to download a backup image. I was able to watch the original video and able to rip the 5.1 to flac without problems.

Good to see more artist make use of Surroundmusic.one, still hoping more artist make use of this service.

Would be great if we can get the now rare (and big) collection of Namlook in lossless 5.1 from here. So far they were only available as DTS-CDs. The music would fit this site ;-)

Thx Bert for your support!:)

Against "Nature" will soon be on surroundmusic.one as flac and blu-ray iso-file download. But How We Live will only be there as flac. Last year Perez 3 times sended me the iso-file, but I couldn't load the disc, burned from the iso-file. A week ago he sended me the Blu-ray. This one I can play with VLC but DVDfab can't load the disc so I couldn't create the iso-file of that album (I could only copy the flac files from the data partition; hybride disc are special)
So if someone in here have the iso-file of How We Live, then you can help Perez and me putting it on surroundmusic.one!

Namlook in lossless 5.1 would be nice too!
But who have the rights and the master 5.1 mix of late Pete Namlook, is the question.....
What I understood, the legacy oflast DTS CD was handed over to Future Sound MZ Publishing, I had a card with my last Namlook CD by Michael Zosel.

Today Sequence Of Life by Interstellar Sequence is released as Blu-ray (5.1 + 4.0 + 2.0 mix) and iso-files of the Blu-ray and AVCHD-DVD (4.0 mix) on:
https://surroundmusic.one/artist/interstellar-sequence/

This is a fantastic album by Interstellar Sequence, standing on the shoulders of Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream!

The quad mix have also 3 remixes as bonus (2 by Enoch the Rad / mlrocker and 1 by Jan Printz)
Free 5.1 streaming of one of the tracks on the site.

Quad Q4 reels of the album will be released November 2018 including the 3 remixes as bonus.

Those of you who have purchased the FLAC should can get a free download coupon code if you want the bonus tracks.
There are also made a DVD-A isofile, but that will first be uploaded the day someone want that (instead of the AVCHD-DVD or Blu-ray iso-files)

Thank you Interstellar Sequence and Jan Printz for the opportunity to contribute to the remixes. I learned a new mixing trick and how to produce my first Hi-Res product with my computer, so all in all it was a great experience for me. I'm looking forward to updating all my own music to Hi-Res, and doing more Q4 tapes with Surroundmusic.one.

Thank you Interstellar Sequence and Jan Printz for the opportunity to contribute to the remixes. I learned a new mixing trick and how to produce my first Hi-Res product with my computer, so all in all it was a great experience for me. I'm looking forward to updating all my own music to Hi-Res, and doing more Q4 tapes with Surroundmusic.one.

Thank YOU a lot ENOCH the RAD! - It have been great and fun to make remixes with you! !!
And I'm SO pleased you will give a hand releasing great surround music in a lot of ways with yours great vintages Q4 reels!:)

Today Sequence Of Life by Interstellar Sequence is released as Blu-ray (5.1 + 4.0 + 2.0 mix) and iso-files of the Blu-ray and AVCHD-DVD (4.0 mix) on:
https://surroundmusic.one/artist/interstellar-sequence/

This is a fantastic album by Interstellar Sequence, standing on the shoulders of Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream!

The quad mix have also 3 remixes as bonus (2 by Enoch the Rad / mlrocker and 1 by Jan Printz)
Free 5.1 streaming of one of the tracks on the site.

Quad Q4 reels of the album will be released November 2018 including the 3 remixes as bonus.

Those of you who have purchased the FLAC should can get a free download coupon code if you want the bonus tracks.
There are also made a DVD-A isofile, but that will first be uploaded the day someone want that (instead of the AVCHD-DVD or Blu-ray iso-files)

Hi,
Just caught up with this thread and have ordered the Blu ray.

Now is 'Sequence Of Life' by 'Interstellar Sequence' released as
  1. Blu-ray with stereo, quad and 5.1 mix in 96 kHz 24 bit October 29, 2018
  2. Blu-ray and AVCHD-DVD iso-files October 29, 2018
  3. Multichannel FLAC October 7, 2018.
  4. Q4 reels with quad mix November 12, 2018.
All of the releases includes the 3 remixes; ETR Remixes by ENOCH the RAD & JP remix by Jan Printz.

Just purchased the sequence of life FLAC download using PayPal (not logged in) where do I find the download link, will I get an email with link to download?

Just purchased the sequence of life FLAC download using PayPal (not logged in) where do I find the download link, will I get an email with link to download?

Perhaps could try pm to OdysseyMusik direct.
Although my experience is, he is very quick with his responses.
The Blu ray disc I ordered, only took 3 days to get here from Denmark!!

Hi!
Yes buyers use to get a mail with the download link without problems.....
Have you checked your spam filter?;)
Else I can send you a coupon code for a free download:cool:

Now the shorter link: https://flac.one also will take you listeners of music in the best ways to surroundmusic.one.
Multichannel FLAC is the format selling most (it also are the cheapest way to get hi-res music in surround sound). The albums on vintage Q4 reel to reel also selling fine and is a good example that the more ways an album is released the more are sold. Blu-ray discs and their iso-files also sells; This way fans better can get the albums the way they prefer!

Newest releases in mc flac/blu-ray/iso-files/Q4 reels on:
https://flac.one/artist/interstellar-sequence/
https://flac.one/artist/michell-guzman/

Back